powerlogger mods

You need to double click on a file in your PLC folder called PLC.ini It's the initialization file for PLC. In there you'll find a couple of lines that read like.....

BoostChartMax=30
BoostChartMin=-20

Change the max setting to what you need and then save the file.

Open PLC and see if your change looks OK.

Other issues you may have the answer to. 1. tps graph looks like a sawtooth 80

More questions 1.tps graph looks like a sawtooth 80% of the time and lately rpm graph has little definition on most passes. on some passes they looks like it should. Have already removed logger and recleaned all connections. Thanks in advance

Can you show us your log, like this......

Attachments

• 10 10 wot2.jpg
    10 10 wot2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 163
the easy way to display a file like that is to:

While in PLC, set up the graphs the way you like. The hit; ALT/PrtSc (alt print screen)

Then open a simple program like windows paint, do cont. V to paste it in.

Then do "save as", select jpg. and give it a name.

Then when you upload files to here just navigate to where you saved that picture and upload here.

make sure there is no sideways pressure on the PL. Are you reinstalling the ECM in the kick panel?

try slightly unplugging the PL. There have been one or 2 instances where this helped.

Bob

Yes its still in the kick panel. I take it that in the side panel may cause problems. will try your suggestions. Great product... by the way on one of the recent passes the only way I could turn off record was to power down, the red bar was locked up and nothing would release it until i turned it off and lost the log