Powerlogger Laptop ?

87chrisss

BLUBYU
just got a powerlogger with the scanmaster chip and im looking for a laptop now but want some feedback on a good choice dont want too big what do most of you guys use for laptop choice, i was thinking of a cheap acer from tigerdirect need some feedback before i spend $$ on a POS

boostedpimp on here usually has an off lease IBM for sale. I picked up a T41 from him and like it a lot. (the battery was pretty used up when I got it, but thats the way it goes with old equipment)

Otherwise, just about anything will work. :) Just depends on the budget.

Bob

I use an Acer AspireOne. It has a 10.1" screen. Powerlogger barely fits in the window. If I had to do it again, I'd probably go for a slightly larger screen.

Software performs great. I'm running Windows XP however, and none of the new laptops come with it anymore.

That's why I recommended that company, you can get XP pro on them. Both of the laptops I got from them were like new and see the price is even lower than when I bought mine.

I have a 17 inch Acer refurb from tigerdirect with Windows 7 in it. Only cost me $400. Works great and is fast.