Powerlogger - Fuel pressure settings

tallor

How do i get into the PLC.INI files to change the volt (5) settings for pressure from 100 psi to 150 psi?

Fuel pressure transducer is 150 psi and the logger is calibrated for 100 psi max.

thanks

what is the voltage range and pressure range of the transducer?

Bob

How do i get into the PLC.INI files to change the volt (5) settings for pressure from 100 psi to 150 psi?

Fuel pressure transducer is 150 psi and the logger is calibrated for 100 psi max.

thanks

I think its as simple as just double click PLC.INI, and it should open in Notepad. Make your changes, then click File/Save.

transducer

I purchased the transducer from AlkyControl. Per Julio, it is a 150 psi transducer. Not sure of the voltage range, however i believe i am tapping into a 5 volt source at the throttle body location. I can check tonight as well as get into the power loger files. it is pretty accurate at idle however it is low at WOT. Julio is pretty sure (and I agree) the error is in the calibration tables in the Powerlogger being 100 psi vs. the 150 psi transducer. Will update this evening.

transducer

Transducer is a 0-150 psi .5-4.5 volt range. Same as the settings in the powerlogger. Changed the location in the power logger from 0-100psi to pressure 5 and changed the voltage adjustment to 0. It is now is very close to what the mechanical gauge is reading. I think problem is solved. Thanks