Powerlogger and the W/B with 6.0TT???

buttonfly

The stable....
Ok I really want to set myself up with the Powerlogger and 6.0 chip. I have a PLX W/b.

When looking at the 6.0 chip with the power logger. Can you just set like 10.8 afr and it will just chase that?? I saw the boost settings for each gear and the target afr. That seems to easy. Please explain what I am missing.

Just any info or things that you have found interesting, or handy, would be appreciated. Also what other things are most of you logging?? IAT? with alky and moving it to the doghouse? Egt? Just some ideas

There are no boost settings in the 6.0 chip.

But in regards to dialing in an A/F yes that's essentially what you do. You have to get the base fuel close enough to get it in the correction window but once you've done that it will track the target A/F

IMOP if your running the stock ecm this is the setup to have. i tell everyone with a stock ecm that this is the way to go

There are no boost settings in the 6.0 chip.

But in regards to dialing in an A/F yes that's essentially what you do. You have to get the base fuel close enough to get it in the correction window but once you've done that it will track the target A/F

I guess I should have elaborated. I saw that you have the mid boost, and high boost target AFR. So once you get the base fueling within the window it will then adjust fueling according to your target correct. Sounds way to easy!
So you have all the normal adjustments as well.

So lemme ask you guys this........How hard is it to mod your ecm?? Next is what are you guys logging?? You have 4 inputs correct?? What have you guys noticed with your tune?? Driveability better, not like its bad now! lol

Ok what about the laptop? you have to have it on to datalog, I was reading about the knock alarm. is it audible?? Just curious, as I am really wanting one.

So lemme ask you guys this........How hard is it to mod your ecm?? Next is what are you guys logging?? You have 4 inputs correct?? What have you guys noticed with your tune?? Driveability better, not like its bad now! lol

Ok what about the laptop? you have to have it on to datalog, I was reading about the knock alarm. is it audible?? Just curious, as I am really wanting one.

Isn't hard at all. Directions on it's use are available at full throttle's BBS. Take it out of the case (I didn't even seperate the 2 boards) clean the connector, mod the case and holder and put it back in.

Yes you have to have datalog although the powerlogger buffers will store about 20 sec worth of data.

I have

Boost
WB02
EGT

Soon to add

Fuel pressure
ALky pressure

Isn't hard at all. Directions on it's use are available at full throttle's BBS. Take it out of the case (I didn't even seperate the 2 boards) clean the connector, mod the case and holder and put it back in.

Yes you have to have datalog although the powerlogger buffers will store about 20 sec worth of data.

I have

Boost
WB02
EGT

Soon to add

Fuel pressure
ALky pressure

WOW so you can have 5 inputs!! lol Ok this is a must have toy. The wife had better come through this xmas!!! I would love to log all of that. It doesnt get any better thant that! Im sold!!!

Ididnt know you could do fuel pressure and alky pressure! How cool!! Im like a kid in a candy store with all of this!!

WOW so you can have 5 inputs!! lol Ok this is a must have toy. The wife had better come through this xmas!!! I would love to log all of that. It doesnt get any better thant that! Im sold!!!

Ididnt know you could do fuel pressure and alky pressure! How cool!! Im like a kid in a candy store with all of this!!

You can have 5 analog inputs. Julio has just started selling a kit to adapt a pressure transducer to his Alky kit

Now that's just logging.

Right now the TT chip only responds to Wideband O2. The rest of the stuff is just carried along as data. But you can't have too much data.

If you have a scanmaster some of the Analog channels can be displayed it with the 2.2 update chip.

Read: Full Throttle Speed Tech Support - Powered by vBulletin

You can have 5 analog inputs. Julio has just started selling a kit to adapt a pressure transducer to his Alky kit

Now that's just logging.

Right now the TT chip only responds to Wideband O2. The rest of the stuff is just carried along as data. But you can't have too much data.

If you have a scanmaster some of the Analog channels can be displayed it with the 2.2 update chip.

Read: Full Throttle Speed Tech Support - Powered by vBulletin

Sweet, and thanks guys!!! I too will get out of the stone age and join the rest of you!! I have to say that I love everything you can do with this already! What I like about it is I can start with my W/b, then slowly add other inputs. I think I would like W/b, f/p, boost, alky, and iat. I think I would like to move the sensor to the doghouse.

YOu don't have to add the IAT as an analog input. It's already monitored by the ECM so it comes along for the ride. And everything you need to log boost is already on the car (if you have an analog dash). You just have to tap the 5V output from the MAP and feed it to the Analog input block

YOu don't have to add the IAT as an analog input. It's already monitored by the ECM so it comes along for the ride. And everything you need to log boost is already on the car (if you have an analog dash). You just have to tap the 5V output from the MAP and feed it to the Analog input block

Ok I guess I never thought about that it was already in the datastream. I read up on this not to long ago and saw it increases the data stream 5 times. With the scanmaster with the 2.2 chip it will read your w/b right there too! It will let me ditch my wb gauge. I dont like alot of gauges so I am excited about losing some of them!! On the fuel pressure do you just use a electronic sender??