Powerlogger, 2-step, MAFT setup, ScanmasterG, WB 02

ZNix

Young-Gun
I am thinking of selling my entire stock ECM setup and going with a FAST XFI setup from one of our vendors. Would anyone be interested in the entire thing? Save yourself some time and get it all!

NEW Scanmaster G, only used for a couple weeks now
Powerlogger + Stock ECM + 6.1 WB 02 chip
Dynojet Wideband Commander + newish 02 sensor
Bailey 2-step, never used it bought off a board member.
MAFT + LS7 MAF + 4" intake + 4" filter

Would be willing to part with my 60lb injectors and a 5.7 TT chip for 93/alky.. If you really want it for an extra 250, or 275 shipped separately.

1300 shipped or best offer.

I would like to see if anyone is interested in the entire package first. If not, I will part out.

Thanks
Zack

Will keep everyone in mind. Going to part it out eventually. But this is a good deal for someone just starting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in the powerlogger if you decide to part it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, here is how it will work. First person who asked for a piece on this post, will be the first in line. Please PM me. However, I want to break this up into the most chunks I can. That will have precedence. Here are the prices, shipping included.

Scanmaster G: 250 shipped. Black face, black bezel, I will include all wiring for you. Should be an easy hook-up. I had mine wired to the powerlogger.
Powerlogger: 215 shipped. Just paid 200 used without shipping. Includes extension for all your WB, and sensor needs + cables AND THE STOCK COMPUTER
6.1 Alky Chip, burned for 60lb injectors, alky, 93, and the Dynojet Wideband Commander WB: 100 shipped
The wideband for the above chip: 150 shipped. Comes with newish sensor and any associated wiring.
Bailey 2-step: 200 shipped. Has a switch for the pedal with it. Never used it, bought and never installed.
MAFT + LS7 MAF 325 shipped. BRAND NEW sensor. Replaced a week ago.
I am considering upgrading injectors also, so if someone needs a set, and they can wait a bit for me to get setup with new injectors.. I can do 300 shipped for a set of 60lbers and a TT5.7 chip

I take Paypal (friends and family or add the 6% or w/e it is) and only consider the above shipping quotes for the lower 48, etc etc. Y'all know the drill.

Last edited:
Added: Will trade for any various FAST XFI parts or maybe 80+ pound injectors...

I'll pass on the powerlogger. Thanks and good luck. All you favian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem man. I forgot to say that the Powerlogger included the stock ECM that it is mounted to. If that changes your mind.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I had someone interested in the entire package. That deal fell through. I'll be getting back to everyone asap.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk