power logger question anyone???

jamier

hey all I just picked up a power logger and want to use a wide band o2 with it just to be more accurate. What im wondering is do i have to pick up the whole wideband kit or just the sensor to get it working. any help would be great im new to this system and havent hooked it up yet due to an unforseen headgasket blowout thanks...

I'm almost 100% sure that you need the whole kit as the PL takes the output from the 'brain box' and not straight from the sensor. I run a PLX-M300, that one has narrow band and wide band outputs. I run this in place of the stock sensor and the narrow band goes into the ECM as the stock sensor did and the wide band goes right into the input block of the PL. That way you know they're both 'seeing' the closest possible signal as they're both coming from the same sensor.

PLX Devices Inc.

unix is on the money.. I kept my LM-1, but others I know use the LC-1 or PLX.. Works great !

hey all I just picked up a power logger and want to use a wide band o2 with it just to be more accurate. What im wondering is do i have to pick up the whole wideband kit or just the sensor to get it working. any help would be great im new to this system and havent hooked it up yet due to an unforseen headgasket blowout thanks...

If you have a Scanmaster all you need is the innovative LC-1 and you can read your wideband O2's on the Scanmaster.