power logger problem

vkasm1

Ok I believe I have a problem with my PL reading Boost. I have had my PL installed for over a year with no problem untill last week. I drove my car to work and figuered iI would turn up the boost and log it so on my way to work it logged fine reading 26 psi of boost( I also verified it with my boost gauge ). In the afternoon on my way home I turned up the boost and also added some fuel thru the TT chip. I did a run and logged it and it only read 13 psi ( boost gauge read around 27 - 28). I believe my MAP is working becaus my alky is working with no knock.

So I have been trying to find out why. I did a voltage check on my 3 bar map sensor KOEO I have 5 volts across the power and ground wires. On the signal wire I have 1.50 volts from the senosr all the way to the power logger i/o connection. I even disconnected the the beige cable at the ecm and found the 1.5 volts.
On the power logger f3 page next to the 3 bar MAP option it only read .568 volt on the first day of testing. On the second day of testing it read .792 volts. Yesterday and today it has not moved from .992 to 1.02 volts.
Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone have some suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks
Vic

carefully make sure the beige cable is plugged in fully, but otherwise, you can send it in for repair.

Bob

I have completly removed the power logger and cables from ecm and reinstalled with no change. Am I correct in thinking that the PL should see the 1.5 volts KOEO ? Where would I send it in for repairs?

Thanks
vic