Power logger help

USMC_Turbo6

I just got the logger installed into the car stuff. The Scanmaster will read all of the new fields but I cannot get the logger to read anything at all. When I plug it into the laptop it will not pickup anything at all.

Here is what u have hooked up. 1, 2, 5, 7

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130426_224645.png
    ForumRunner_20130426_224645.png
    457.3 KB · Views: 285
  • ForumRunner_20130426_224702.png
    ForumRunner_20130426_224702.png
    457.3 KB · Views: 195
  • ForumRunner_20130426_224720.png
    ForumRunner_20130426_224720.png
    457.3 KB · Views: 184
  • ForumRunner_20130426_224746.png
    ForumRunner_20130426_224746.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 200
Yes did that, started the car first and then hooked it up still nothing. If I can't get it figured out I hope someone can help me at Rich's place

yeah, probably.

:)

B
Mr. Bailey,

It would be great if you could help me out.

Does the green light on the PL board light up?

Yes, the green light comes on and flash when I first turn the key and it flashes when I turn the key off. It doesn't stay lite up at all times.

What version of Windows are you running?

Did you update your USB port?

I'm running Windows XP, No, I don't think I updated my USB ports.

Did you install the drivers off the cd?

Had to download it off of Full Throttle lost the CD somewhere :mad:

Plug everything in then check the device manager for missing drivers.

Click "Start" then right click " My computer" then select "Properties". The System properties window will pop up. Select the "Hardware" tab then click on "Device manager". Click on the device with missing drivers and then select re install. Direct it to where your pl drivers are. Either on the disc or the folder that the pl stuff is in.

Let us know how it goes...

Rick

I'm running Windows XP, No, I don't think I updated my USB ports.
My computer with XP loaded itself almost by its self but Win 7 was another story but I did get it going also , the green lite will blink while its running if its hooked up right , try unplugging the usb while motor running plug back in and press F8 again .

Plug everything in then check the device manager for missing drivers.

Click "Start" then right click " My computer" then select "Properties". The System properties window will pop up. Select the "Hardware" tab then click on "Device manager". Click on the device with missing drivers and then select re install. Direct it to where your pl drivers are. Either on the disc or the folder that the pl stuff is in.

Let us know how it goes...

Rick

Rick,

Did what you said and still notheing so I'm lost know.

My computer with XP loaded itself almost by its self but Win 7 was another story but I did get it going also , the green lite will blink while its running if its hooked up right , try unplugging the usb while motor running plug back in and press F8 again .

Did what you said and still nothing and the green light is not flashing at all when it's on.

I'm outside right know with the car with no luck. Would it be safe to drive the car at all?

If your scanmaster is getting all the readings I would say it is a computer issue. Do you have another one you could try?