Power Antennas, Seat Switches, Etc

Glenn_A

-I have power antennas for sale that work perfectly and those that need it, have been rebuilt with new masts(s) and coiling line, and I'm pretty cheap too...try finding one anywhere, and I mean anywhere for $60 bucks.
-also have power seat control switches which people commonly break off one of the three knobs and the seat gets stuck in an undesirable position...agin, might be a good idea to have a spare on hand
-also have power trunk release kits....very reasonable compared to E-Bay or other sites...not looking to make a killin on my brethren
-have a coup[le sets of beautiful blue door panels from Limiteds and the blue pillow top front and rear seats...if I don't sell the seats then OK since I may regret this later
-a couple of factory lighters
-a rare black shifter handle

POWER ANTENNA

I didn't get the pm from ya and would you maybe drop me a line as i really would like to get one thanks mike. 818-957-4230

antennas

I PM'd all of u fellas...I'm downloading pics now...Mike I'll call ya in a couple

Originally posted by Glenn_A
also have power seat control switches which people commonly break off one of the three knobs and the seat gets stuck in an undesirable position...agin, might be a good idea to have a spare on hand

Do you still have any available? How much?