Power antenna stays running

stock84GN

Ok the Power Antenna stays running till i unpluge it on passenger side. Just wanted to kno can i fix that Power antenna or do i need a new Antenna ? Thanks

Ok the Power Antenna stays running till i unpluge it on passenger side. Just wanted to kno can i fix that Power antenna or do i need a new Antenna ? Thanks

Mine did the similar and damaged the internals of my antenna. I discovered it was due to bad connections at the plug. Clean the terminals good and put some silicone on them to displace moisture.

Mike

i will try that thanks mike.
Mine did the similar and damaged the internals of my antenna. I discovered it was due to bad connections at the plug. Clean the terminals good and put some silicone on them to displace moisture.

Mike

If it continues to run, more than likely the nylon mast has broken and the downswitch is not being activated, thus keeping the motor running. This is commonplace with GM power antennas. You can purchase, from our vendors, a replacement mast and repair the problem or you can buy a complete assembly$$$$.