POW beheaded in Iraq - Video

Originally posted by Red Regal T
Let's see now..........Are we going take care of the people who did this?.......or blame Bush! :confused:

"we"? You mean Bush, no he'll just keep apologizing for our soldiers stripping prisoners in Iraq. Oh the humanity:rolleyes:

Just a warning to those who view the Video....

It is VERY graphic, and quite disturbing.

Replace the **** on the Link with SH!T.

Originally posted by TurboRegal84
Just a warning to those who view the Video....

It is VERY graphic, and quite disturbing.

Replace the **** on the Link with SH!T.

Wow, you can't even have that word in a LINK? :rolleyes:

Sorry about that for those trying to view, forgot we're under an iron fist.

Yea, it is. Makes you want to all go over there and have at it with them hooded MOTHER F******!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Here's more tax money, GO GET THOSE F^@%$* PEOPLE! Very hard to watch, I really couldn't!

You know, they use the prisoner abuse as an excuse to do that disgusting murder. If it wasn't that, they would find something else to justify murder. The British tried to deal with these incorrigable numbskulls and failed in the '30s. Nothing has changed except the technology to show how sick they are. Why should we have better luck trying to pull these people out of the quagmirre of their religion?

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for those bastards for being tortured, made fun of and harassed by our guys! Guess again, idiots! I'm ready for us to adopt a "scorched earth" policy in the Middle East.

If it runs, flys, swims or breathes. KILL IT! Let Allah sort 'em out later.

I've had it up to here with our namby pamby politicians and media hand-wringers. This is a WAR. Get on with it! You cannot reason with these religious zealots.

It's kill or be killed. Which one do you want to be?

The real issue is who had control of the F***ing camera.:mad:

The damn pictures should have never left the prison.

The New York Times writes
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/13/politics/13DETA.html?hp

"Harsh C.I.A. Methods Cited in Top Qaeda Interrogations"
WASHINGTON, May 12 — The Central Intelligence Agency has used coercive interrogation methods against a select group of high-level leaders and operatives of Al Qaeda

Boo-hoo.

The Ted Kennedies and the elitist left-wing media in this country are outraged that Islamic fascists in custody might be "sleep deprived", photographed naked, or get "harsh interrogation".

American citizens get burned, mutilated and their bodies dragged thru streets, or their heads sawn off while alive, and the Kennedies and others of their ilk think the worst villain in the world is Donald Rumsefeld, and that he should get fired or prosecuted

Two years ago, Daniel Perl, an american journalist in Pakistan, was similarly beheaded on a video. Pakistan, by the way, happens to be Islamic.

In Chechnya, which by the way happens to be Islamic, Russian soldiers have been mutilated and beheaded on video.

See a pattern here?

Every passing day convinces me that these religious Islamics are ungovernable, sociopathic, sub-human savages.

Kill them all ...

Guys, let's not turn this isn't anti or pro Bush discussion, or argue for or against the war. Let's all unite for a minute and put that aside. What these terrorist scum bags did was brutal and barbaric. This poor guy may have been nuts for trying to make a buck in Iraq of all places, but he was 100% innocent! They didn't even shoot him, they beheaded the guy, and it took well over 30 seconds! :mad: Imagine the pain? And for what? Revenge over so-called "prison abuse" of a girl making fun of how small a sub-human TERRORIST'S (who shot at American soldiars!) pecker is? This is no joke guys. We need to stop acting like candy asses and level the place. Don't stop until each and every one is shot DEAD! :mad: