Potential Buyer/Newbie with some Questions

Trade it,just for the re-sale value in 10 more years,Just don't cut it up or modifie the heck out it,If you want hwy fun, just change all the rubber bushings out for urethean in the suspenion,you then own a Nasacar with Indy Car Motor...

Enjoy!

Coming from someone who use to be HUGE into the dsm scene... (Owned 4 gsx's) the second I went buick I laughed at the time wasted on dsm's. You are getting a much better end of that trade. Not only will you get a car that is going to retain its value till your dead but I can assure you 100.1% you will fall in Love with the buick. Even if it needs a little work you are getting the better end. take the deal asap!!!

On a side note you may be the 1st person use eclipse and reliable in the same sentence. My gsx's broke every week it seemed...my regal on the other hand took such a pounding for 3 years (until I took it apart for a upgrade/paint session) that I honestly cant believe it never broke. I mean the 1st 2 years it was a low 12 second car and I BEAT it. 25psi donuts and burnout till my MT streets actually exploded...It was a daily driver with at least 30 WOT pulls a day....ending this rant cause I could go on for hours these cars are Gods gift to people that get excited in built cars.

Coming from someone who use to be HUGE into the dsm scene... (Owned 4 gsx's) the second I went buick I laughed at the time wasted on dsm's. You are getting a much better end of that trade. Not only will you get a car that is going to retain its value till your dead but I can assure you 100.1% you will fall in Love with the buick. Even if it needs a little work you are getting the better end. take the deal asap!!!

I have been trying to get ahold of the guy to set up a time to check out eachothers cars. But he hasnt responded.
So we shall see how this pans out.

I have been trying to get ahold of the guy to set up a time to check out eachothers cars. But he hasnt responded.
So we shall see how this pans out.

To further convince you read this article:

1987 Buick Grand National - 11.20s For $1,900 - GM High Tech Performance

All of the parts in there he listed are what most of us call BASIC mods and he is running consistent 11's. Thats silly compared to what other cars need when hitting 11's :cool:

Hope to welcome you to the family soon. or should I say cult :p