Potential Bradenton Track rental.

UPDATE

The UPDATE is this event is a go. The organizor who I have been working with spoke to track officials today, and the the rental is going to be combined with a tampa racing club who also wants to race that day. The maximum amount of cars aloud for the event will be 80.

Price will be 40$. Figure you should see atleast 3-5 passes, if not more. There will be a nice mix of mustangs, f-bodys, and ofcourse Buicks for this event. Cut off to pay for the event is April 30th. I will be collecting money for those interested this weekend at the monthly meeting. For those reading this in central florida or anywhere else and want to attend, please PM or Email me and we will make payment arrangments.

I will be finding out about hotel arrangements for those who want to spend sat. night in bradenton, after I have an idea who will be participating.

-Alex

Who wants in...

...Deadline for payment is approaching, who wants in? Let me know ASAP. The rental has been locked in and cost is 40 bucks. I already have the 4 GN's and two TTA's that will be in attendance, racing for sure.(1 is myself)

-Alex

Alex, anyone going up and coming back the same day?

I can't decide if I should stay over on Saturday or not...

Originally posted by jsta6
Alex, anyone going up and coming back the same day?

I can't decide if I should stay over on Saturday or not...

I thought you were not going?? I think Orlando and friends are driving up and coming back all on Sunday. I think me and a few others will probably be going up Sat. and then racing on Sunday.:)

-Alex

Originally posted by REBAL T
can you pay at the track.

Not to race, the deadline for payment is April 30th. If you plan on spectating, you can pay at the track to spectate.

Originally posted by IrvJr
Have you got any RSVP's from any Central FL club members?

Scott

Not a single one. I contacted George Mecado(sp) and he said he would relay the message about it to the central florida guys. There is still time, if they or you are interested, email, post here, or PM me.

I am interseted but wont know my schedule til next week. You said we have to the 30th right? Who do we pay and do they take paypal?

Scott

Originally posted by IrvJr
I am interseted but wont know my schedule til next week. You said we have to the 30th right? Who do we pay and do they take paypal?

Scott

I think he does accept pay-pal, I will find out for sure and post later.

-Alex

Paypal is accepted..

For those who wanted to send payment for this rental via Paypal, the organizor will be accepting Paypal. Anyone who sends a payment to him, via paypal, please let me know, as I am keeping track, for my records who is paying him to attended. Either PM or Email me your full name after payment has been made.

Thanks,
Alex

Alex count me in..can you forward me Jason's Email..I tried subscribing to TampaRacing and no email from them yet..been a day..

Just send me the email to Jason or Scott..i'll send them the dough..done :)..and how much. Someone said 30.00 is that rite?

Add a TTA to the list.

My email is idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

Thanks

Julio

Originally posted by Razor
Alex count me in..can you forward me Jason's Email..I tried subscribing to TampaRacing and no email from them yet..been a day..

Just send me the email to Jason or Scott..i'll send them the dough..done :)..and how much. Someone said 30.00 is that rite?

Add a TTA to the list.

My email is idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

Thanks

Julio

It is forty for the rental, I will forward you Jason's email and you can arrange payment with him. He is accepting paypal for payment also...

Ken

If you are reading this, I made contact with the head guy over @ tamparacing.com to see if we can slide you in to race, I am awaiting his responce, If he gives me the go, I will call you with his info, to contact him at.

Thanks,
Alex

Scott at TampaRacing is the guy.. 30 bucks to run. I registered myself and a buddy.

Who's the other TTA coming out? I like challenges..

I'll be there with slicks..so come n get sum :D

its 40 if you go the SFFBA route. HTH

Email me off list and I can get you his PAYPAL id.

Julio