Poston Headers

rc1626

Up for sale is a set of Poston headers. These headers have very little mileage on them. 600-700 miles. That's all! They were taken off of my TR a couple of weeks ago as I went back to stock. The passenger header has the O2 bung on it and they come w/ a low mileage Denso O2 sensor. They do not come w/ a crossover pipe. Stocker bolts up fine though. They're in great condition and ready to bolt on. Great replacement for stock headers.

$315 shipped

Attachments

• pics1 054.JPG2.jpg
    pics1 054.JPG2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 499
  • pics1 055.JPG2.jpg
    pics1 055.JPG2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 504
For those who have inquired and may inquire, the headers did not come w/ a crossover pipe. Poston did sell one but it was not needed as long as your original was in good shape and did not need replacing. The stock crossover pipe bolts directly to these headers when using stock heads or Champion iron heads (which are stock castings). I couldn't comment on other heads. These headers are very well made w/ thick flanges. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks.
Rob

Great headers, I have the same ones and have no complaints. I also use these headers with the Kirban performance crossover pipe.

These headers will also work with the Champion GN1's (Aluminum Cylinder Heads). If you have a THDP, it will clear just fine. Not to sure about other downpipes.

Ray

Thanks guys. They really are a nice set of headers. Had a couple of people interested but no takers. Like new and ready to go.
Rob

I might be interested but wondered why the ports look kind of out of shape. Also, other than the Houston DP do you know what other DP's might fit?
Gary