Poston Enterprises???

87MNGN

I have seen the ad for "Poston Enterprises" in numerous magazines for years and years, but now that I have a GN, I am wondering if they are worth buying from. I was going to call tomorrow and order a catalog from them, but I figured I'd go here and see if anybody has had any problems with them or what good they are. SO....if you have had a good experience or bad, please post it here to further my decision. Thanks much!

whats the number from them i would like to also order a catolog? if u dont mind thxs greg

their catalog dont look like much but they sell some damn good products..............1-800-635-9781

Over the years I've spent a lot of $$ with them....never had a single problem. Nice folks.

John

Great vendor, great catalog, in stock parts, excellent customer service, rapid shipping which seems very reasonable. They have a nice selection of parts. Supposedly, they've gone online recently but I haven't visited their site. Highly rated!

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Great vendor, great catalog, in stock parts, excellent customer service, rapid shipping which seems very reasonable. They have a nice selection of parts. Supposedly, they've gone online recently but I haven't visited their site. Highly rated!

http://www.postonbuick.com

My dad has ordered some things from them before without any problems and their products are high quality!

Good vendor in my book:) :cool:

Great Vendor...

Jim Poston has recently sold the place, but still has excellent reputation. Talk to Rhonda, she can hook you up.

Always had good dealings with them. 99% of the time, things were perfect. When there was a mistake of any sort, it was fixed immediately. Good selection and TOP SHELF CUSTOMER SERVICE. I'd deal with them anyday.

Very good people. It kind of shook me up that there is nice Customer Service people out there, I live around D.C.:eek: :D

Jim has even ordered custom upholstery parts for me, but it took some arm twisting. :p

Just ordered a couple of goodies for mine. Not the most user-friendly catalog, but it's not too bad. Never had a problem with the service or the products.