Post Your Ideas to Make Turbo Thunder Even Better

Speaking of TT, Did anyone end up with an extra green chair? I think I forgot it around Gene's motorhome after some anouncements!

JP87GN said:
Speaking of TT, Did anyone end up with an extra green chair? I think I forgot it around Gene's motorhome after some anouncements!
Thanks for the chair ;) and the Turbo Thunder dvd LOL
Ive got them and i wont charge you storage :D

I disagree with the no imports, anyone who is turbo and is a serious racer should be able to race. 9.99 or quicker, there were only two from the northwest that showed up at the "battle of the imports" race at Seattle. There were several that ran 10.50-11.50 though. You are right, I am sure that no one wants to watch the 15.0 turbo cars run but that is why there are brackets.

I would suggest bringing back the heads up class Geno, there were several disappointed guys. I just wish I hadn't scheduled the Goodguys booth the same weekend. Maybe a different weekend would be good next year. That weekend happens to be the same as the 100' drags down south, Goodguys, our local town fair which has a big car show, but that is just me.

Next year I will have my junk out.

Hope you didn't get to comfy in my chair, I got drunk and pissed myself in it several times! I just want it back for sentimental reasons! :D

JP87GN said:
Hope you didn't get to comfy in my chair, I got drunk and pissed myself in it several times! I just want it back for sentimental reasons! :D
I won't tell you what I did in it... :rolleyes:
You drink..? Nooo way... I don't drink, as a matter of fact. Not a drop of alcohol entered my body this weekend. not one... Robins either ;)

geno said:
Make Gurts, Rob and Chris pay for there own food LOL :D
Im going to Mission this weekend and i heard you guys are feeding me LOL :)
I was just joking with you guys and i was the one that didnt collect from you guys after you asked what you owe :cool: Im sorry if i came accross as a jerk and wouldnt want to loose a friend over a joke that was taken wrong :eek:

give me an award for most stock appering black typhoon with aftermarket parts and gold decals (lol) :cool:

Why not invite the Monte SS guys?

I have gone to Turbo Thunder in past years at Woodburn because the Chevy event was on at the same time. Are there going to be regular open brackets running the same day as Turbo Thunder this year? I'd like to bring both my G Bodys if possible. I know a good group of Monte SS owners and am ready to plan anther get together for the summer, maybe we could join the party? I know, no boost, no dice :rolleyes: , my Monte is roots blown, does that come close enough?? :) I sure would like to see a good all G Body event on the West coast.. just a thought.