Post Ratings

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Today while scrolling through some threads on my phone I noticed that someone had given a " old " rating on a post and it didn't make sense . Then I noticed it was ME , but I didn't do that because I have never given a negative rating . I did find that it is very easy to do while flipping through the posts on your phone and hitting the rating icons . I went back and removed one other negative rating I gave for Bad Spelling ?????? I feel better now . Sam

Happens a lot... Every negative rating I ever got was from someone who didn't even know they did it. Some went back and removed them, like you did.

I got a negative rating from someone because I posted a pic of a dent in my car when it got backed into.

I noticed i gave ratings and never knew i did. For sure was an accident. It's clumsy navigating the board on the phone sometimes.

I found gave a couple negative ratings and did not know, I went and removed them today. Weird

That's why I use Tapatalk. There's no rating things anywhere on the screen to "accidentally" hit.

I've got a few and 2 from the same guy.....maybe he doesn't like my post because his ratings were very close together.

disagree.png

Last edited: