post pics

Here you go! WOW! Nice rides Derekflip!

attach2.jpg

attach1.jpg

attach.jpg

3.jpg

350 with 871 blower. tubed and caged. some how i got it through inspection in are good old state of nj. its got ok street mannors

i hate to say it but the red one is, for now. i just got the gn 2 weeks ago so it will take a little time to get it where i want it. people get a little scared about racing you when they see a big old blower sticking out of the hood

Nice Rides! Nice garage too. Do a search on posting pics, someone gave the step-by-step process. I want to see more or the red one, the black one is only a little V-6...:biggrin:

Wow....love the 'old school' Regal!! It's not everyday you see a big ole blower sticking out of the hood of a mid 80's Regal!! :eek:

Ken B.

Hello, everyone im a new member and is a pleasure to be here starting a chat. I love the buick grand nationals since was a teenager. I'm trying purchase and had no luck lately i hope this place can my luck. I noticed a few cars for sale. Derekflip do u still have that grand national available im very interested in looking at it if its possible. you can email me at moecee70@aol.com