Post on this if you own a maf translator genII!!

black magic

Black Magic
id like to know healthy levels everything should be at on my car. i have a big mouth cold air intake, 3.0 inch lt1 maf, stock turbo, 46mm external wastgate downpipe, ajustable fuel pressure regulator, egr delete, and thats about it.

anyone who is running similar things and has there car perfect please let me know

I own one. Doesn't see to be working. I'm getting error code 34, and the car is popping and backfiring under load. And the "up" button on my MAFT Gen II isn't working, making it impossible to navigate around to check thing

My car was in the shop since August and the MAFT disconnection. I'm guessing it reverted to defaults. But because of the button, I can't check.

I'm using a LT1 MAF.

id like to know healthy levels everything should be at on my car. i have a big mouth cold air intake, 3.0 inch lt1 maf, stock turbo, 46mm external wastgate downpipe, ajustable fuel pressure regulator, egr delete, and thats about it.

anyone who is running similar things and has there car perfect please let me know

Are you logging? Not much anyone can tell you without data from your car. I know several gen2's in peoples cars that run fine but that's not doing you any good.. Are you having a certain issue? Give us more info and we will help.

I own one. Doesn't see to be working. I'm getting error code 34, and the car is popping and backfiring under load. And the "up" button on my MAFT Gen II isn't working, making it impossible to navigate around to check thing

My car was in the shop since August and the MAFT disconnection. I'm guessing it reverted to defaults. But because of the button, I can't check.

I'm using a LT1 MAF.

TurboBob makes the translators and can repair. Shoot him a pm.

RL