getting idle for MAF translator

Yah's 87

87 GN daily driver has tt chip and injectors., have been driving the car for the past few months, runs out good , just doesnt want to idle. Have a 3.5" MAF sensor connected to a 3" intake setup. This car will not idle, and I have replaced and checked all vacuum lines. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator properly set at 41 psi with vacuum tube off. on all the settings for base on the translator, ive been playing around with the different settings to get it to idle (rich). I did have some success on getting the IAC count adjusted on a setting for LT1 and then ajdusted TPS, and while the car ran great in the WOT, when it kicks down to idle , it always wants to stall out. I have scangauge to check numbers, also have EGR delete, a terry houston downpipe. I follow the directions to adjust iac, the tps, runs good , always wants to stall on a kickdown in deceleration. Any help apppreciated, ROnjon

Spray out the iac valve and throttle body with carb cleaner. May be full of carbon.

When you go wfo what are your maf numbers on the scan master, what about at idle. I'm with the iac cleanout. amazing what that can do when clean.