Possible trade have 87 GN want stang

I'm curious about this 15,000 Mustang...?? What year, and what mods? Is it an SVT? I've had a few Mustangs in the past. Send me a link to it, I'd love to have a look at it myself....

I'm curious about this 15,000 Mustang...?? What year, and what mods? Is it an SVT? I've had a few Mustangs in the past. Send me a link to it, I'd love to have a look at it myself....

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested... thank you anyways! nice car by the way- love the black coupe, looks good

Oneshot,

How many miles on your 87?
Is the conv a lock-up?
AC works?
What does not work?
Was the car always in/from Wash?
I have no trade-looking to buy with cash. What's your price?
Thanks.

how much would you want for this car outright? rust? miles? what problems does this car have?

i have a 2001 black gt 5-speed with 47,000 miles. original owner, all stock except for steeda shifter & 3 chamber stainless steel flowmasters welded in.

Trade 04 Mach1 for GN

I have an blk 04 mustang mach1 5 spd with 29,000 miles on it, looking to sell or trade for a gn, it has a 4.10,dr.gas x pipe, k&n cold air kit,40series flowmasters,upr tubular k member,tubular a arms, front coil over kit, 4 bolt caster camber plates, Predator Power Programmer, adj. upper control arms, lower control arms msd shift light and slp line lock kit, and steeda tri ax short throw shifter, the car is costing me too much on insurance... and have to go back to school. So let me know what u think, i have pics or just email me at dfb44213@sbcglobal.net thank u jason

trade

Any interest in this? 32K miles, 5 speed. Offroad xhaust and steeda shifter.

DSCF0021.jpg

96 mustang, 50K miles, with brand new (allen/eaton intercooled supercharger still in box. ($4600)