Possible trade have 87 GN want stang

Hi i have a 2000 GT with a fresh rebuilt motor. The car is black with tan leather. Engine mods are as follow:

1. comp cams stg.1 with valve springs.
2. 3 angle valve job on heads
3. UPR under drive pulleys
4. BBK shorty headers, with mac 2 1/5 in o/r x, and dynomax bullet race
mufflers dumped
5. a set of 4.10 gears and a full rebuild kit (has not been installed)
6. A UPR short throw shifter.
7. Mustang bullitt shift knob and shifter bezel
8. 2000 Cobra r hood
9. Mach 1 grille delete with cobra emblem
10. engine has forged h-beam rods from eagle, sitting on a new crank and
new pistons.
11. all engine accessories are brand new.

thats all i can think of at the moment the car is still at the shop getting done. i still owe 6500 on the car. car is in really good shape.

let me know what you think and maybe we can talk.

I wish i could but now that my wife has a job i pick my kids up from school and take them everyday. I bought this car to drive it every once in a while. It turning into a everday thing now so

Definitely get a Mustang then! But they're such a tight squeeze, try getting into the back seat in one of those things....

for those that might be wondering DigDoug never got back with me or i would be dring that stang right now.

I've got a clean GT that I would be interested in dealing but I'm afraid the distance makes it nearly impossible

Oneshot i just got some news on the car and i'm going to have to put more money into it, i need to replace some other components and its going to be in the shop for awhile longer... if you havent traded it by the time its finished i'll let you know but as for now i'm sorry.