Possible Maf problem INT BLMs high

Wahoo

My car is a hot air '85, has the 86/87 ECM but I didnt install the intake air sensor, and I'm still using the '85 MAF.

I fixed a egr vacuum leak with a new gasket and sprayed carb cleaner everywhere looking for vacuum leaks but I can't seem to find any.

Would the '85 maf cause the INT/BLM to go to 150? Or would the missing Air temp sensor do this?

This car is driving me insane. I think earlier this week I thought I fixed the problem because I reset the ECM and it read 128ish int but it was a warmer day and now on my day off its a shitty rainy cold day, everything is adding up and driving me nuts.

The weather is mid 60s so without the air intake sensor I guess it could be running rich due to this, would it cause the readings on the scan master to show high int BLMs?

I went on turbo tweaks website because Id like to call regarding getting a stock chip made for 93 and a little more boost with the intake air temp sensor disabled to see if this would fix the problem but no phone number to be found.

My car was running super rich for days while I was trying to figure it out so I need to do an oil change to be safe but I don't want to ruin new oil that I was planning to change today....ugh

The Hot Air Maf with the 87 chip will run rich. The IAT can and should be programmed out by TT. It is a useless sensor and not needed. If you already have a new chip buy the sensor and the conversion kit from Caspers. Sent you a PM.

The Hot Air Maf with the 87 chip will run rich. The IAT can and should be programmed out by TT. It is a useless sensor and not needed. If you already have a new chip buy the sensor and the conversion kit from Caspers. Sent you a PM.
I don't have a new chip, I wanted to call turbo tweak and ask for recommendations, I'd like to get the most boost out of the stock turbo but I don't have injectors or fuel pump yet so I don't know really what I should type when I fill out the forum for the chip.

I have a LT1 Maf and translator waiting to be installed but its a 3.5 ich maf and I can't find 3-3.5" couplers to make it fit and test it out.