Possible BIG sale !!!

RobG

I might be purchasing a whole LS1 engine/tranny set up soon so the turbo motor and all related parts would have to go.

The motor & trans I would prefer to sell locally for shipping reasons.

Shortblock is pretty fresh with turbo crank, rods, pistons & has ARP main studs. Reeds 205/210 cam w/fresh timing chain & front cover.

Heads are stock unported 8445's with 100lb. springs and HD rocker shafts.

Transmission was rebuilt by Jimmy's with hardened drum & Art Carr 9" non lock up converter (3400 stall).

Some other items of interest also include...

*REAL* TA Headers (titanium 2000* ceremic coated)
GN1 Performance 3" external wastegate downpipe
ESP front mount intercooler (cleaned and repainted)

For anyone seriously interested PM me your e-mail and I'll send out pics of any of this stuff along w/price.

Thanks guys :)

I'm asking $750 for the trans and converter and
$800 for the coated headers.

I might be purchasing a whole LS1 engine/tranny set up soon so the turbo motor and all related parts would have to go.

The motor & trans I would prefer to sell locally for shipping reasons.

Shortblock is pretty fresh with turbo crank, rods, pistons & has ARP main studs. Reeds 205/210 cam w/fresh timing chain & front cover.

Heads are stock unported 8445's with 100lb. springs and HD rocker shafts.

Transmission was rebuilt by Jimmy's with hardened drum & Art Carr 9" non lock up converter (3400 stall).

Some other items of interest also include...

*REAL* TA Headers (titanium 2000* ceremic coated)
GN1 Performance 3" external wastegate downpipe
ESP front mount intercooler (cleaned and repainted)

For anyone seriously interested PM me your e-mail and I'll send out pics of any of this stuff along w/price.

Thanks guys :)

Hey Rob, are you loosing you mind?:confused: The turbo 6 is what makes our cars so unique.

Prasad

Not sure Prasad :confused: I'm not 100% sold on the LS1 deal just yet, lot's of things to take into consideration still. But seeing that video you posted of TurboCliff's "slow" car is making me rethink this.