Bad Azz Go Fast parts for sale!!

turbobuick

Staff member
Gotta sell some stuff.

I picked up a TT GN I had planned to race but have no room for two race cars and my Drag radial car is almost done so something has to go. Another board member is very interested in buying the Twin car as a roller so I am going to be selling motor trans and all the associated Twin turbo parts. I am willing to sell either motor I own the single turbo stock style head motor or the S2 head TT motor so I am going to list both.

Twin turbo Alum TA S2 motor complete $13,500
Right now the TT motor is still in the car and can be driven and heard run. It is a TA alum block, billet crower crank & rods, ross pistons short block. S2 heads with Jesel rockers, titanium intake valves and inconel exhaust valves that are new and not roundy round junk. It is fresh and has not been down the track. The previous owner froze the engine last winter and cracked the block which now has a weld repair that is strictly cosmetic. The block has never had any damage otherwise and is a nice TA alum block. Long block with intake and plenum no TB or injectors, to oil pan with balancer, flexplate and motor mounts.

ATR twin turbo headers with EGT bungs and 3" SS downpipes and ATR billet wastegates. Downpipes go out the stock location and are not run under the engine crossmember. $1800

CAS V3 Twin turbo intercooler with fans and intercooler piping, and intake piping $1200

Twin PTE cast wheel 70 GTQ turbos with T4 housings $1500 or $750 each

XFI/Hartline XIM COP setup with coils wires harness everything needed $900

Rossler TH400 Trans is fresh and ready to go. Includes JW bell along with cast alum pan $2200
  • Ross-Lock™ Pro Tree Trans Brake Reverse Shift
  • *248 Gear Set
  • H.D. 34 Element Sprag
  • Rear Case Thrust Bearing
  • Glass Bead, Trim Ears, Prep Case for Racing
  • HP Overhaul New Bushings, Seals, Gaskets Clutches
  • High Flow HP Filter
  • Patented Snap ring Stabilizer
  • Special Design M300 Billet Input Shaft
  • CNC Modified Forward drum with over sized spline for extra durability with ROSSLER EXCLUSIVE Shaft retainer system to prevent Shaft Movement
  • Billet Forward Clutch Hub
  • Aircraft Grade Quality 7075-T6, Billet Aluminum High Gear Drum, Eliminates 4.5lbs of Rotating weight From Transmission. Also Prevents Drum Explosion!! For Durability and Safety, With Billet Steel Sleeve to Prevent Premature Sealing Ring Wear In Drum Bore.
  • HP HD Clutch Packs
IMAG0960.jpg

Weld Aluma Star rims pair 15x14, old style cleaned polished and ready to go 5x4.75 14" wide with 6" back space. Very nice rims bolt on and go all the hard work is done.

Weld Aluma star 15x10 5x4.75 5" backspace Champion double beadlock ONLY ONE rim other was stolen. You can still buy one new rim and have Champion install the beadlock for less than buying a set. $400.

On Center S2 block stock style TA head motor. This is the short block I have 8.14 with back in 2008. It is fresh and ready to go. Block is on center 4.030 bore with one sleeve and roller cam bearings. Crank is 3.59 LA Kryptonite Billet. Rods are NEW billet 6.300 Crower, Pistons are new DLS spec CP's, Cam is super secret Crane billet roller lol, new Comp solid roller lifters, Heads are DLS TA heads with 2.0/1.60 valves, very trick and many details I will share with new owner, Champion intake, Billet fab oil pan. Parts NOT being sold with this motor are the Belt drive, front drive accessories, oil pump, balancer, flexplate, crank trigger, distributor, alternator, throttle body, injectors.
IMAG0793.jpg

PTE 4788 Billet wheel T4 NEW never run, its the one on the right the one on the left is a cast wheel H-cover 4788 $2200.
SU1HMDA2NTEuanBn.jpg

Thanks Neal,
The twin car is getting pulled apart on Jan 12th so I will update with more pics once I have the motor on the stand. I may just keep it for the new car!

turbobuick said:
Thanks Neal,
The twin car is getting pulled apart on Jan 12th so I will update with more pics once I have the motor on the stand. I may just keep it for the new car!

Timing is never right for me when things come up. Interested in the COP setup but with Xmas around the corner I need to take care of the kids first.
AG

Allan that turbo has your name on it.........WOW nice, and not the llittle one:)

Chris, that TT motor is bad ass... wondering how that set-up would work on my T/A build or maybe downsize to that 88:D

glws Dan

Hey Dan, Give me a call if you still have my #.
Everything is still in the car and running. It is getting taken apart on Jan 12th. I looking to keep one motor combo or the other for my new car.

Is twin turbo motor on center or off center.and how complete does motor come.and last when block cracked was it completely dissembled and checked.just want to make sure it did not crack internally.

It is an onceter and was completely taken apart and freshened afterward. The motor is in the car running now with no issues. I am willing to sell as complete as you want. I am also willing to sell with the iron short block instead of the Alum.