Portland/Vancouver Area

Infamous'86GN

I design stuff...
Any members on here? Wouldn't mind making more local connections and maybe getting together for a cruise around once in a while.

Hey Cliff,

I don't believe we know each other, I am Joe, I live up in the Beaverton Area. I moved here 2 years ago and have only seen several TR's the whole time, I know there are some around, just have not met many owners.

Do you ever go to the Saturday Morning Cars and Coffee in Tigard? 15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy
I go from time to time with my GN, would be cool to meet up with some more TR's

I will be there tomorrow but not with my car, I am riding with a friend in a press car.
It runs from 8-11 every saturday, if the weather is nice, there is usually a large turn out. Lots of exotics but usually a good showing of american cars and classics.

Maybe we could meet up there sometime. Though there is not that much good driving weather left.

Hi Joe,
I'm out in Warren. Me and Cliff have been buddies for a while. There are a few of us around with TR's. Maybe we all could get together some time?

I'm friends with Mike Dopkins and he has mentioned your screen name before. I definitely think we should get together! Maybe ever before the weather turns, though we are running out of time.

Anyone want to meet up at Cars and Coffee tomorrow in Tigard? Probably be there around 9.

15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy, Portland, OR 97224

I'm down, I need to replace my LF spindle today though because the outr bearing seized, Boooo

Awesome! We can try and meet up a little before hand if you want to try and get spots together. It usually is getting pretty crowded by 9. I just never can get myself there too much earlier.

Sorry about the bearing :/

So I'm ready to go, got all my wheel stuff straightened out! I am going to meet another TB guy at his place in the morning around 7:30, he lives out 205 and stark area. Then he will follow me down there!!!

Anyone want to meet up at Cars and Coffee tomorrow in Tigard? Probably be there around 9.

Wish I could make it. My son has bowling in the morning plus I'm picking up a car I bought (not a Buick :)) in Lake Oswego in the afternoon. Maybe next time.

Haha, oh you know what I meant. Hopefully we can get some more guys off of here to show up. May not be until spring though.

Infamous - I also live in Beaverton. I've known CliffyC and mikestertwo for a couple of years now. There used to be a ton of activity in Portland around 2000 or so, but a lot of those guys have moved on, or just moved away.

My car has been garaged most of the year. Lots to be done, with not much time to do it. I'm up for a get-together the next time you do one.

Toady, I was just coming here to post.

Tomorrow looks like the weather is going to be good, so I will be at Cars & Coffee. I know Cliff mentioned coming again this weekend also.
Would be great if you made it out! I am actually going to try and get there a little earlier this time so maybe we can all get lined up.

Ugh, sorry, I didn't put 2 & 2 together with the times. My kids also bowl on Saturday mornings. In the summer they started at 10, but now that it's fall, they start at 9. I will figure out how to make it there one of these times!

Looks like the weather will be perfect for you today.