Ported iron heads by keech matching ported intake and plenum by steve kaminski

Braciole

Steven Keech ported iron heads completely redone with all new parts checked and verified by Steve Kaminski. Comes with Steve Kaminski ported intake and ported plenum matched to heads. 1100$ firm. Id like to sell as a unit. unless I get buyers for both. Less than 200 miles on this set up. A built motor by Steve Kaminski fell into my lap so this in now the route im going. (thanks Joe) I got a great deal and couldnt pass it up. Ill be selling the bottom end of my stock motor as well has 84k on it. crank needs to be cut. i will seperate bottom end.
Standard bore block everything is completely stock as far as bottom end goes. $400 for block. 150 crank.post and PM with any questions. Magna guys first, they got a week then First come first serve. paypal is fine add 4%
everything is plus shipping Local pick up is prefered Pics with be added shortly
Thanks
Mike

who is steve kaminski ?

Steve is one of the top guys imo in the Buick world he has been in the game for 30+ years and has a great rep he is right here in south jersey. Steven Keech is the previous owner of Turbo buick heads .com. he is from florida and also has a great rep. ill post up pics here for all to see

portedintakeandplenumbySteveKaminski.jpg
PLENUM NOT FOR SALE MY ERROR. THANKS
HEADSP1010012.jpg

headsP1010016.jpg

headsP1010043.jpg