Ported Intake for Hotair, anyone want it??

Matto

Hey guys, Ive got a ported intake that Ive done, but decided to go the intercooler route. If anyone wants it I will get rid of it for 100.00, I bought it with no mods for 50.00 from Lee Thompson.

Oh and another thing. Ive got an AC delco original 85 coil pack and ignition module for sale, flawless and in great shape with the sticker on top. I switched to an 87 module and coil pack, but still worked great, and tested good. 50.00

36 looks and nobody wants these peices???????

How about 75 for the intake, and 40 for the coil pack and module

Coil pack sold pending payment......

Come on guys, save yourself some work and get this intake, it should flow great.

Yep, still got it.

No pics, but I can explain the history and work done

I bought the intake off of lee thompson about 4 months ago, it was stock except for being sand blasted.

I brought it home and followed Lees directions on porting, Gasket matched the runners as far back as I could, and smoothed out the curves, making them a more direct shot into the head.

Then I opened up the turbo inlet and ground down the EGR hump to allow greater flow.

thats pretty much it, and it will help signifigantly.

Does need 2 holes plugged where it was experimented with for alchohol, but never used. No Biggie and would be good to hook your boost gauge up to for accurate reading right at the manifold.

Thanks Matt

pics

Can you get pics for us? If not, do you know if those holes are the stock factory 1/4 inch holes in the left front of the intake, and right rear? If so, I am definately interested. I would definately like to see the piece first though, if possible. Thanks!

John

I will try to get some pics up soon, no the holes are not factory, but its no big deal. They can be plugged and for the price, its a steal.