Ported and Polished Heads w/ Flow numbers

BM Computer Src

I have a set of fresh 8445 heads, which I have the flow sheets on that are complete with a fresh Multi-Angle valve job, seals, inspected & cleaned, and ported & polished by Precision porting and coatings. (www.precisionporting.com) ($1,099 stage 2 heads, pics on that site)

The stock GN heads flow about 145CFM max (around .300-.400 lift) and the new ported ones increased to 195 CFM at the same lift areas and 202CFM at .500 lift. These ported and polished heads will reduce the restriction and give you more power with less boost needed.

$850 includes the heads with flow sheet,
http://www.bmcomputersource.com/GNflowreport.txt

If you want the intake ported too, I can have it done for just $100 more, so just let me know if you want to complete the package. Either way, it's a steal considering these go for $1099 normally plus the intake fee and core charge.

If interested or you have questions, please post or email bob@bmcomputersource.com Shipping for the heads is $30 anywhere in the lower 48 states.

I prefer paypal, but will also take a money order.

Please email bob@bmcomputersource.com with your questions or if you would like them.

Thanks

HEADS

I PURCHASED A SET OF THESE HEADS FROM BOB A FEW MONTHS BACK. WOW!!! EXCELLENT WORK, THE PRODUCT I GOT BACK FOR THE PRICE WAS MOST IMPRESSIVE. THANKS, BOB.

this is something i'm planning on doing as soon as i can. probably not untill feb. or march, maybe later. how much imporvement is there in terms of power or et's with ported stock heads. how much more can be gained by going to some good aftermarket champions, which from what i've seen don't cost all that much more.

Well, from my personal car it went 11.90 @ 113 MPH on the STOCK turbo at only 16 psi of boost, where as before it was needing a TE-44 and 25 psi to do the same.

Now thats a bigtime restriction reduction!