Ported 8445 Heads, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers, Roller Lifters and more

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Up for sale is a bunch of leftover parts from my last project.

I have a set of freshly ported 8445 heads with new 1.77/1.50 valves in them. They need to be assembled.
I'll take $400 plus shipping for them.
heads3.jpg

heads.jpg

heads2.jpg

A set of used Harland Sharp rockers. They guy I got them from said that they're 1.55 ratio.
They have very few miles on them...less than 1500 miles. They have been clearanced for factory heads.
I'll take $300 plus shipping for them.
rockerarms.jpg

I have a set of Comp 853-16 roller lifters. These are brand new. I'll take $275 shipped in the 48 States.
lifters.jpg

lifters2.jpg

I have a Melling 601-1288 oil pump kit. It's new. I'll take $35 shipped in the 48 States.
oilpump.jpg

I have a misc goody box with a couple of cam sensors ( I haven't tested these), stock rockers, double roller timing set, a set of stock injectors, stock pushrods and more. I'll set the entire box for $160 shipped in the 48 States. I'll also part it out. If you see something you like, make an offer.
misc.jpg

I also have a set of new Comp 26915-12 beehive springs. I'll take $80 shipped in the 48 States.
springs1.jpg

springs.jpg

I also have a few other parts...87 intake without plenum...$60 plus shipping.
Stock timing cover from an 87...$40 plus shipping.
Freshly turned stock crankshaft from 87...$110 plus shipping.
Stock headers in good shape $60 plus shipping.
Stock valve covers in good shape $40 plus shipping.
Stock turbo heat shield $25 plus shipping.
Stock 8445 heads $100 plus shipping.
Stock crossover pipe $40 plus shipping.

Interested in the ported heads. Is it just the heads and the valves or is there a complete valve train?

Missin'2, I like your name. lol
Unfortunately, I don't have any flow numbers. I have ported and flowed quite a few of these heads in the past, but I didn't port these. I'm sure these will flow much better than the stock heads. However, they are not the same level as a Champion CNC head.

The heads include new valves, but no springs. If you need them assembled, I'm sure we can work it out.
Thanks.
Kevin

Opps going to have skip lifters and springs and oil pump. Thought it was for buick v-6 roller setup. Great price though.

Opps going to have skip lifters and springs and oil pump. Thought it was for buick v-6 roller setup. Great price though.
The lifters and valvesprings are for the Buick V6 hyd roller set up. It was going to be used with a Comp 264HR Hydraulic Roller Cam. I just double-checked the oil pump kit. It is the correct one for an 87 turbo Buick. The same kit goes all the way back to the late sixties.
Thanks.
Kevin

The lifters, valvesprings, and intake are sold. There's also a pending sale on the heads.
Thanks