POR 15 or Eastwood

LIVE4RDO

Hey crowd.

Looking to fix some minor rust on my floor boards. Anyone had and good/bad experience and preference between POR 15 or Eastwood line of rust products. Why?

Greatly appreciated.

Used POR 15 on my Malibu's frame, but it was flaking off. I suspect the shop who did it, did not prep it well enough.

I have used por 15 with great results. Just have to prep it right,

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have used POR-15 and it ain't worth no s**t!:mad: Everything I've done with that stuff peeled off like a sheet of paper. Yeah I know I keep getting the same reply ''You didn't prep your surface good enough...":rolleyes:...listen, it's not the first time I prep and paint something and I've never had such bad results ever. I've also spoken with Brian at Cotton's and he agreed 100% with me. So I took the rest of the can and threw it in the thrash....Never again!
Anyways, I've never tried Eastwood's stuff but I'd give it a try, knowing the other stuff is garbage.:confused:

Claude. :)

After doing this you wouldnt need Paint Over Rust.. :p

Since it looks like it preps back to metal...

The first product leaves a hard black surface you can paint over but the other one flakes off and leaves a surface that you can hit with scotch bite and paint right over.;)