popping/cutting out

that would be great, im running stock cam and lifters so whatever would go good with that!!

cutting out

since you're running a stock set-up the comp 980's should do the trick

Its amazing what you can find if you look for it. I was just getting ready to start a thread with EXACTLY the same problems when I found this. I have talked to eric at TT and he said my blms were a little high and it could be a vacuum leak or a bad maf. Mine didnt do it all the time but mainly at partial throttle. You could give it the gas and it would straighten right up and take off. Could the car sputtering also cause detonation? I am pretty sure I have the comp beehive springs and sure hope that isnt the problem.

Its amazing what you can find if you look for it. I was just getting ready to start a thread with EXACTLY the same problems when I found this. I have talked to eric at TT and he said my blms were a little high and it could be a vacuum leak or a bad maf. Mine didnt do it all the time but mainly at partial throttle. You could give it the gas and it would straighten right up and take off. Could the car sputtering also cause detonation? I am pretty sure I have the comp beehive springs and sure hope that isnt the problem.

x2

I knew I wasnt alone. I am assuming my maf is bad ( looks like the stock w/90 deg. connector ) and I figure go gen2 w/ ls1 rather than gamble with the after market sensors. I'm getting injectors cleaned in the morning to rule that out. I hope this will fix the issue.

Well, MY problem became painfully apparent today when I broke down and had to have AAA tow me home. :frown: But now at least it's an obvious "no start".

I have fuel at the rail but the plugs are dry. I just tried swapping ECMs but no luck. I'm gonna check my T-pro wiring but I doubt that's it. All I can think of otherwise is iginition mudule or crank sensor. Cam sensor is a new Caspers......
Mike

Caspers cam sensor? Thats been you problem all along. Those things are natorious for this kind of thing.

I'm definitley going to consider it. I hope I can dig up the old one. However, I I bought the Caspers cap when it started cutting out thinking that might be the problem.