popping and hesitation

ryanimpalass

car idles fine but if i give it just a little bit of gas it pops and hesitates really bad....mods are in sig.. can you please tell me what you think this is as this is my only car right now since the impala is down also

af at idle is 05 with the car off and key to on position is 04
tps with foot off the gas is.42 with it to the floor 4.90

Nonsense................just throw parts at it :p

funny thats what i thought about typing then thought..na i can refrain:eek: from being a smartazz for one day a year
:D

Prolly Maf as noted above
Start car, tap on maf with screwdriver, watch scanmaster setting on TPS, give it gas watch for consistency or lack of with numbers, maybe flat spot along with maf issue...do search on the board... has to be gobs of threads titled "sputtering"

well thanks for not being a smartazz i'm very new with the cars and i'm just lucking for a little help thats all i searched the forums and all i can get out of that is replace everything... from reading past threads with these types of problems

funny thats what i thought about typing then thought..na i can refrain:eek: from being a smartazz for one day a year
:D

Prolly Maf as noted above
Start car, tap on maf with screwdriver, watch scanmaster setting on TPS, give it gas watch for consistency or lack of with numbers, maybe flat spot along with maf issue...do search on the board... has to be gobs of threads titled "sputtering"

I'm still under my smartass comment quota for the day:D.

Ryan do what mcasteel said.