PROUD AMERICAN
Polished Plenum and Valve Covers for 86/87 3.8 turbo. Looks great
175.00 including shipping and paypal fees
Thanks Steve

Attachments

• VALVECOVERS%20AND%20PLENUM.jpg
    VALVECOVERS%20AND%20PLENUM.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 681
Those are great looking pieces! Wish I had a use for them, thats a STEAL. It would cost someone more than your asking price just to have them polished. Good Deal!

Trade

I will trade a dutt neck new for the upper plenum if intrested please pm Thanks

Damnit! I don't need it, but you don't see deals like these everyday!

No trades huh? Darn...

I'll have to buy it anyway!

I'm sending you a pm

QWKS6- Did you receive your parts from 390steve?

I have made a thread sticky at the top of the parts for sale section, a member has yet to receive his parts from him

Please let us know
BW

no, not yet... I sent check via snail mail so it usually takes a while for me to receive parts. I will keep you guys posted, I hate to see people ripped off, especially me!!!!

no, not yet... I sent check via snail mail so it usually takes a while for me to receive parts. I will keep you guys posted, I hate to see people ripped off, especially me!!!!

Can you get online to see if the check has cleared?

If it has cleared, i would like to know the date it was, so we can get this all figured out

BW

Good luck, I really hope he comes through for you!

Hate to say it but those parts look ceramic coated not polished and if the seller doesnt know what he's selling your probably being taken for a ride. Hope im wrong.

Hate to say it but those parts look ceramic coated not polished and if the seller doesnt know what he's selling your probably being taken for a ride. Hope im wrong.

I am hoping its just a delay in shipping, probably no big deal, we will have to wait and see

BW