Plx wideband

Sal Lubrano

Going back and forth between Aem inline (30-2310) or PLX. I like the idea of the Aem controller being so compact. Those who have the PLX where in the car did you mount the controller. I am leaning toward the PLX based on what I have been reading. Going to use the scanmaster, so I don't need another gauge.

Up in an open area to the left of the glove box, see that area right above the little white box to the left of the glove box? I stick it up in there.

100_0765.JPG

I got the PLX with the gauge, which didnt have a long enough cable to mount behind the glove box (my personal choice as well), so I mounted it on the drivers side kick panel. The ebrake pedal clears it fine, but I would rather have hidden it behind the glove box.

stuck mine to the a/c box behind the glove box right next to the powerlogger block

stuck mine to the a/c box behind the glove box right next to the powerlogger block

X2 that's where I installed mine, nice clean install. I had mine for a little over a year now and love it,very easy to install.