Please pray for my sister

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
I'm at the hospital right now, and they have decided to do surgery on her. Last night she was bleeding for awhile but didn't go to the hospital and today she started bleeding again and passed out while she was at school. Please keep her and my 3 neices in your thoughts.

Well the prayers worked fast guys. Doctor said she's doing good. It was tough to see her crying, but she is strong so I knew she would make it through. Thanks again guys from the bottom of my heart.

Just now read this, Dave....so very glad she's doing alright...pretty scary there....I sent a prayer anyway for "extra" support. The Lord will watch over her well.

Real glad that she's better...give her a little kiss for me. Hope you're doing alright now after this scare.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well the prayers worked fast guys. Doctor said she's doing good. It was tough to see her crying, but she is strong so I knew she would make it through. Thanks again guys from the bottom of my heart.

Glad she is doing Better Dave.

Call me after 1300 tomorrow Dave. Been a long day but I'm glad your sis is ok. Tell her to hang n there and keep a good thought n her head.

She texted me earlier and said she was going home. I spent 7 hours at the hospital last night, wasn't a good day. Glad everything went well and hopefully she will up and running in no time. Thanks for the prayers again guys really means alot, I'll keep you in mine too.