Please Pray for 86 Brick's Family

Our Condolences

Sorry to hear the bad news. Our heartfelt condolences to Jerry, Alex, Steve and the rest of their family. Hang in there fellas. Know that Dave and I have you all in our prayers.

Regards,
Shev

Sorry to hear but she is in a better place watching over her loved ones. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Steve

This is not a sad day, but a happy day. You will understand after the grieving is over.

She is in a BETTER place.

Ty

Rather than talk about how she died, I will tell you how she lived.

Now that I feel I have composed myself enough to type without starting to cry I figure I'll tell you guys about my Mom and why she was such a special lady. Just to give you a little background on my mother, she came from a very large family (the youngest of 9 children) in Lansdale Pennsylvania so as you can imagine she took care and was the babysitter for most all of her nieces and nephews. Much like her mother she loved children, was a very caring and unselfish person, but her father (who happened to be a truck driver and a former Marine) also made sure that she was tough and didn't take sh!t from nobody! Luckily for me, my brother, and my father she grew up around Muscle Cars and trust me when I say she could just about drive anything and that also included these Turbo Buicks.:) She certainly had the speeding tickets to prove it as my dad and bro will certainly attest and I can also remember her beating some guys at the old Hollywood Moroso dragstrip in my parents first '87 Grand National!

My Mom made a LOT of sacrifices in her life so that me and my bro could have nicer things growing up and that also included her taking us pretty much everywhere her or my dad went. She made it a priority to spend as much time as she possibly could with us to make sure we grew up and were raised with the same morals and values that she grew up on! Nothing was more important than her family!!! If any of us needed help with something or needed somebody to fight she always stepped up. She was the type of person that never took "No" for an answer and she had an amazing talent for being able to Read people. In closing, I will always have a tremendous amount of appreciation for how much she loved me as well as how much she loved everybody in her life. She fought like hell to live, but I guess God needed an Angel like her in Heaven where she most certainly will be!!!

Rest in Peace Mom, I will always carry you in my heart.

Steve

PS: Thanks to everyone for their prayers and for their condolences.

Thanks Steve that was beautiful bro!
Celebrating a loved one's life is a better place than focusing on their passing.
My mother has been gone for over 5 years and I will share a smile with her every once and a while. A true loved one never goes they are always in your heart.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this time, may God bless you.

Prasad:frown:

Now that I feel I have composed myself enough to type without starting to cry I figure I'll tell you guys about my Mom and why she was such a special lady. Just to give you a little background on my mother, she came from a very large family (the youngest of 9 children) in Lansdale Pennsylvania so as you can imagine she took care and was the babysitter for most all of her nieces and nephews. Much like her mother she loved children, was a very caring and unselfish person, but her father (who happened to be a truck driver and a former Marine) also made sure that she was tough and didn't take sh!t from nobody! Luckily for me, my brother, and my father she grew up around Muscle Cars and trust me when I say she could just about drive anything and that also included these Turbo Buicks.:) She certainly had the speeding tickets to prove it as my dad and bro will certainly attest and I can also remember her beating some guys at the old Hollywood Moroso dragstrip in my parents first '87 Grand National!

My Mom made a LOT of sacrifices in her life so that me and my bro could have nicer things growing up and that also included her taking us pretty much everywhere her or my dad went. She made it a priority to spend as much time as she possibly could with us to make sure we grew up and were raised with the same morals and values that she grew up on! Nothing was more important than her family!!! If any of us needed help with something or needed somebody to fight she always stepped up. She was the type of person that never took "No" for an answer and she had an amazing talent for being able to Read people. In closing, I will always have a tremendous amount of appreciation for how much she loved me as well as how much she loved everybody in her life. She fought like hell to live, but I guess God needed an Angel like her in Heaven where she most certainly will be!!!

Rest in Peace Mom, I will always carry you in my heart.

Steve

PS: Thanks to everyone for their prayers and for their condolences.

Could not have said it better Bro!

-Alex

my prayers go out to you guys and your family. i lost my dad and my brother in the past 2 years. i know how hard it is but try to cherish the good memories and know she is at peace.

Our condolences to you and your family Steve, she's in gods hands now. May she rest in peace!!!

my prayers go out to you guys and your family. i lost my dad and my brother in the past 2 years. i know how hard it is but try to cherish the good memories and know she is at peace.

Yep in the end the memories are all you really have left. The other night I was walking outside and I looked up at the stars. That's something I almost never did but my Mom did it quite often, now I think I understand why. It's amazing how something like this can change your whole perspective on life.