Please post pics of " Beige Cream " Turbo Regals

Where i got that was actually a site that is giving the codes,break down,(The turbo regal website)it wasn't just someone calling it that, in a thread or post.
I'm not saying that your info is right or wrong, or theirs is either,because at this point i don't know, i'm going to look into it further.
But where did you get your info on this? Is their another site or code breakdown listing,i'd like to see the different info out there on the colors/codes.
Does anybody have any 86-87 order books or brochures.
I've always seen it in the past called cream beige or beige cream.So i think that is probably the official name,but now that i saw it on the other site as yellow beige it made me curious.
Because this color is definetly a yellow,it is identicle to 67 corvette yellow (Sunfire yellow)but that doesn't mean that cream beige isn't the actual name buick gave this color. It's actually a little more yellow then in most pics too,the color gets a little washed out in pics. It's about the color of smiley boy right here:smile:

My information is from The Buick Book. 1987. (Regal, Exterior Colors, p.54). You'd call it a full line brochure for 1987 Buicks. Good luck with your research...

strikeeagle is correct, the color is Cream Beige. I did a lot of research on that particular car a few years ago when it was for sale in Jersey. The info I came up with pointed to the color being Cream Beige. Let me know when you're gonna sell it, I still want that car...:biggrin:

I will do that.

My information is from The Buick Book. 1987. (Regal, Exterior Colors, p.54). You'd call it a full line brochure for 1987 Buicks. Good luck with your research...

Thats good info, Thanks

I kind of figured that must have been the right name tho,because thats all i have ever heard it called ,before that other site said,yellow beige which doesn't sound right either,either its yellow or its beige. not yellow beige.
Do you have a pic of the brochure,in case i ever run across 1 i will recognize it + grab it.

Check this out ,does anybody else still have this on their dash surfaces?
You may have it + not even know it.
It's a protective covering from when the dash was made,
It was probably to protect the dash when handling + installing.
I would think that it was suposed to be removed either after installlation of the dash or when they prepped the car for delivery at the dealership.
25 yrs from now all this can be removed + the dash plastic will still look new.:cool:

Oh man I forgot that pic was smaller then the others,I'll see if i can get a better pic of it. Sorry !!!!

This one is better.
It's not just that 1 piece, it's on all the flat plastic surfaces on the dash.It's kind of cool to find it still there,i would think it was suposed to be removed somewhere along the line,before the customer got his car.Or in this case her car.
If there is alot of the cars that still have this on them,then maybe it was supose to be left on + removed by the customer if + when they wanted too. Some detailers may not have even known it was there.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKpcE19Cm-iW9BNlEyOhBSw~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqQOKpcE19Cm-iW9BNlEyOhBSw~~_3.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 383
Me likey that limited.:cool:Is this car still alive? I love the cornering lamps. + The chrome package just adds so much to these cars,(The car i just sold had the chrome package,) it gives it a more finished ,upscale look.That one has the wide rocker chrome + mine has the narrow,I think the wide may be on the limited only but not sure about that, + I would also love to see that tan limited interior, + see the differences from mine,I wouldn't be too excited about the bench + column shift, but the door panels + other limited touches must be nice in the tan,This furthers my theory that all the cream cars came with tan interior. All the other pics are my car ,i'm figuring those pics are from 3 yrs ago when it was for sale in joisey.
I can see that spot on the trunk that drives me up the wall,I never realized until just now,seeing it in the pic that that spot must have been from some kind of an antenna mounted by an adhesive,I'm going to have to go look at it again,I couldn't figure out how it got there, It looks like a big roundish area of paint just lifted,but the rest of the trunk lid paint is fine.I Just went + looked.
Yup! one of those Ah Ha!! moments, Its from one of those antenna's for cb or old car phone or what ever they were for, that use to be on cars yrs ago,i havn't seen them in a while. Thats what it has to be from ,it's kind of centered,but just at the edge of the little ridge of the deck lid to keep it on a flat surface.
Don't know what they used for adhesive but i'd say it was a tad too strong.JB Weld ??
Unless maybe this is 1 of those mysterious elusive FBI cars :biggrin: + that was where they mounted the radio antenna.

not my car just some pix I have collected. Here are a few more I found.

PhoebeDrivSide.jpg

PhoebeFRdriv2.jpg

PhoebeRear.jpg

Regalint.jpg
I know it isn't yellow but you mentioned the tan interior.

I do like that limited, but i'm not overly excited with the wide rocker chrome on the light colored cars,I like it better on the white then the cream,but it really looks good on the darker colors.+ i would much rather that then chrome,I think the narrow chrome looks better on my car then the wide would, but i would love it if my car had the cornering lights too from the factory,+ the opera lights would be cool too.
I think the wide chrome looks good from the 3/4 angle but when you look at it from the side angle it looks just slightly too big especially because the front fender + rear quarter doesn't have any to balance it out.
But in person it may look just right.

On the interior ,It baffles me that leather is considered an upgrade,after a couple yrs it starts to wear + crack + split + a couple yrs after that its in need of replacing,but the cloth ,i think looks better from the start,is more comfortable in cold + hot weather, + especially in these cars really held up over the last 25 yrs.
When looking at any vehicle to buy,when i see it has leather it imedietly turns me off.I may still buy a car if i really like the car ,but the whole time wishing it had the cloth.

Hey T-type,
I got this pic from a member who has this for sale. Is this darker then yours, or is it just the pic?

Just wondering.
Coach:biggrin:

Attachments

• P1010532.jpg
    P1010532.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 304
Hey T-type,
I got this pic from a member who has this for sale. Is this darker then yours, or is it just the pic?

Just wondering.
Coach:biggrin:

Hard to tell for sure but it looks like about the same.

It might have been re-dyed + not a perfect match,is that some color wearing off on the box cover?

Post some more pics of your interior. There are not alot of them on the sight. Show it off!!!

I found a couple more interior pics.

I just noticed after i posted the pics,that the bottom one that was taken with a flash the arm rest color looks way off,because the diff material + angle makes it look way off in color,but in person its very close,look at the top picture ,with no flash just ambient light + it is almost a perfect match.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!jME2H1kCqZgBNlPMhGfOQ~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!jME2H1kCqZgBNlPMhGfOQ~~_3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 274
  • $(KGrHqV,!hME1fu!iu80BNlPMlrlNQ~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!hME1fu!iu80BNlPMlrlNQ~~_3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 274
I will take pics and post my car when it stops raining!:confused:

Yours sounds like an awesome combo,I want it already,sell it to me please.:cool:

iT SOUNDED FAMILIAR SO I WENT TO THE SITE WITH THE PICS OF ALL THE DIFF COLORS,+ SAW IT,
tHAT IS A NICE COMBO,i WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PICS.

Flying out to pick this up Friday.....

Attachments

• P1010214.jpg
    P1010214.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 219
  • P1010215.jpg
    P1010215.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 224
  • P1010218.jpg
    P1010218.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 220
  • P1010291.jpg
    P1010291.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 225
  • P1010286.jpg
    P1010286.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I almost bought that car, a while back,I figured if 1 Cream car is great, 2 would be phenomenal.I love the Beige cream + to me nothing compares to the tan interior.
I keep telling myself i need to sell mine to make room for a nine or 10 second car, but just havn't been able to let it go.
I put it on craigs list a while back + had it sold twice but couldn't let it go.
All the other ones i've sold i never looked back + looked forward to the next one,but i know if i sell my Cream car i'll always be telling myself i should have kept that car,They just really stand out from the crowd.