Please post pics of " Beige Cream " Turbo Regals

Very nice exterior and interior combo. I have a 87T with the light brown metallic exterior as I call it and tan interior. Love the combo. I have had it since 88 and the dash was always darker than the seats, etc. This may have been the only interior in the brown cars as stated earlier, but having never seen another brown car around I could be wrong. Your car would definately stand out. I completely understand on how it would be hard to let it go. Had the same thoughts with my car recently, but every time I pull the cover off and look it over, it would have to be one of those can pass it up offers to let her go.

Not sure if that was the exact same color available on the 80 Regal. But if it was that's the color of my first Buick. Wasn't a fan of it for long, then. I repainted it 82 Marigold. Wasn't a turbo car, but a limited w/ T's, 231, loaded, tan interior. Awesome memories flooding back now! Thanks! Met the first love of my life sitting across the t-bar watching the cruise action in Norwalk, and alot more with it!

I can probly scan the old pics in if anybody cares to see it...?!!?

After I sold it, it followed me within a month, to a new owner in every town I moved to!!!!!!!

When in the 5th town in about 4 years, I next moved to a town that it didn't follow me to. I found myself happily back in the previous town 10-mo. later, so I tried to buy it back each month. Then forgot for 6-months. I went back to that end of town, and my Buick and the owner were gone. I guess it had followed me long enough, even known I'd come back to where it was, but had found a new path of it's own by then. Never saw it again... I did a good job on it's body, and had gone through the mechanical's when I had it too. I know it was a good car that could withstand the rustbelt. Sure hope that ole girl is still out there!

IMG_1683.JPGits coming alongIMG_1686.JPG