please help with chip

S

STAN-LONG

hi guys need help im getting a red armstong street chip but before i order it where i live i can only get snowco 94 octane we do most of our racing on a back road not the track so i need a street chip to perform like a drag chip i want to run 19 to 21 lbs next week im racing this cocky kid with an 89 mustang supercharged and hes telling everybody that he can beat my turbo-t i can get the chip in two day from john at red armstrongs any tips will help with chip timing a lockup idle fuel pressure or anything you guys can help with????? heres my mods 87 turbo T te 44 turbo kenny bell frontmount 3200 stall converter ported and polished heads 177s 156s comp cams ported intake 62mm tb and doghouse 42.5 injectors 2 and a half inch exaust 3 inch downpipe no cat lt-1 mass air tranlater turbox blowoff valve under drive pully and all the other crap too much too list

It wont take 21psi to beat him, but you got a nice FM etc, you should be able to run at LEAST 20psi on pump gas with a good low timing chip.

Dont stall it on the brake to launch or it'll load up and spool like crap. Besides you'll smoke the tires, just bring it up a little and go. The mustang will just sit there and smoke his tires, moreso if he's a punk kid who doesnt know how to drive, you'll beat him by his own mistakes :)