Please help locate missing 18yo female

IowaGN

Be on the lookout for an 18yo female abducted from the Target parking lot in Overland Park KS on Saturday at 7:10 pm by an unknown male subject. This made the national news tonight. She is described as a 18 yo white female, 5'6" 120lbs brown hair brown eyes. Last seen wearing pink tank top, black shorts and white sneakers. Surveillance camers in the Target lot show her being forced into her car a grey 87 Buick Regal which was found 2 hours later in the Macy's parking lot. This is a friends friends daughter. If anyone around the KC area saw, remembers seeing anything at all, anything please contact Overland Park PD or your closest LEO. Please post this around on other forum websites. I have already posted on VFR World as well. The clock is ticking for this girl.

Thanks!!!!

t.

wow i read this post went to grab something to eat at the chow hall and what do i see on the news all the way over here in the desert. hope they find her without harm. They got a good picture of the man who abducted her so it shouldnt take them to long to find them.

This happened not even 1/2 mile from my house... Ive been watching and HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THE PERSON OF INTEREST.

http://www.kare11.com/video/player.aspx?aid=48476&bw=

Full link
http://www.kare11.com/news/national/national_article.aspx?storyid=256166

I really do hope they find Kelsey Smith safe and sound in the near future, been talking about this with alot of friends and cant understand why someone would kidnap her.

Another video Kansas Teen's Abduction Caught On Tape - News Story - KNTV | San Francisco

BW

holy crap, not as close to me, but still in the 100 mile radius of this.

grey, 87 buick regal? Well Brian it looks you shouldnt drive yours anytime soon!

Either way, i'll make sure i keep on the look out.

-Adam

****ing *******s. May God Be with her parents and get them threw this tragedy. So sad for someone so young.

f-ing sick bastards. Car thefts, school shootings, murders, etc., we need to start spending money and researching whats going on here in the US. My prayers go to the families of these victims.

MSNBC just posted an arrest... Some sicko punk, 26 yrs old.
Will be charged with premeditated murder, kidnapping, etc.
Since he took her to MO, they may charge him there.. I understand KS has no death penalty?? Mo does??
they should "stump" the ba$tard.
Where's the current "Judge Parker", when he's needed?

i dont get to see the news much but what was the story. i know where she got takin from and that they found her body. what happend to her?

Now wait a minute. People have been murdering other people LONG before Myspace, heck, even before Al Gore invented the internet.

Myspace, guns, knives, etc dont kill people - PEOPLE kill people.

If you remove the myspace site - you think that will cut down on murders? Heck, I dont even think it would cut down on all the sick child abuse that goes on. Thats been around a long time too - just people talk about it more nowadays.

In the cases where teens start a relationship and go meet some creepo - the parents need to parent these kids. You want to have a myspace page? Fine. No personal information - no city, no state, no schoolname, etc. TEACH them to protect themselves - but let them experience these things. THATS how kids stay safe. Not by hiding things from them. But that doesnt apply in the case anyway - There is no evidence to say they knew each other - or arranged to meet, etc. I know its easy to want to blame something - because its hard to understand how someone could be that f----d up to do that to someone else. I am glad they caught the guy - most times it goes unsolved - and they are out there killing more people.

Another sick bastard using "My Space" to look for victims??:mad:
I think the families of all victims connected with that site, should sue the site operator for MEGA Millions. Maybe they could make it so expensive, that the site would be taken down.
Hopefully, the feds will take over, and give this POS the needle!

Was suspect in teen’s killing on Web? - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com

Another sick bastard using "My Space" to look for victims??:mad:
I think the families of all victims connected with that site, should sue the site operator for MEGA Millions. Maybe they could make it so expensive, that the site would be taken down.
Hopefully, the feds will take over, and give this POS the needle!

Was suspect in teen’s killing on Web? - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com

at least on myspace some advertise how screwed up they are so you can stay away(as in his case)on the street you dont know who is taking you...maybe when she saw him she realized he was the sick bastard that advertised eating small kids and killing animals,as they said he advertised...if he advertised that ,like they said i agree someone should have done something to him...what a nut job!man i fell so bad for the family,i would get myself put into prison to return the favor......

I have been watching this the last few days,,,really saddens, your views on people....Really cute girl, abducted from what looked like a very safe place....there are video cams, showing her abduction, just about 200 feet from the Target entrance....
Thanks Target for the cameras.....
I have my CCW....carry concealled weapons license, and you hope you never need to use it!!

I hope the guy gets whats coming to him....the guy even has a 4 year old...

Teach your kids - NEVER GET INTO THE CAR. No matter what - most likely they are going to kill you anyway - might as well go down fighting to get away and hope someone hears you or sees you.....

Teach them - kick, fight, scream, punch, whatever.....

Teach your kids - NEVER GET INTO THE CAR. No matter what - most likely they are going to kill you anyway - might as well go down fighting to get away and hope someone hears you or sees you.....

Teach them - kick, fight, scream, punch, whatever.....
my boys mma class tells them to hold onto their bike for life,if they are on one,because they cant drag the bike and them into the car or van....i tell my boy and girl i dont care what they say they wont do,if you go...they lie,your dead,sad but true reality.....grab the steering wheel and hit a tree,whatever,jump out and roll,if your in the car you better get out!...
i hate the way i have to scare my kids to teach them,but what else can we do?i was thinking they should have a place that tries to steal your kid,just to see what they do,then come over and give them a step by step of what they did wrong....a scary way to learn,but how will they know without actually being in that situation?