PLEASE HELP I NEED A P/S Reverse light lens

Yates

I have been looking for and unable to find a P/S reverse light lens or complete light for an 83 Regal,but have been unsuccessful. I don't want to pay a fortune for it because I intend to spray tint it with VHT nightshades. Anyone who may be of assisstance please help me in locating one. Again All I need is the P/S reverse lens. Thank you all for your help

I have been looking for and unable to find a P/S reverse light lens or complete light for an 83 Regal,but have been unsuccessful. I don't want to pay a fortune for it because I intend to spray tint it with VHT nightshades. Anyone who may be of assisstance please help me in locating one. Again All I need is the P/S reverse lens. Thank you all for your help

try GBodyParts.com Online or post under parts wanted. good luck brian

Why are willing to part with one. I believe it has to be from an 83 and all I need is the clear reverse lens. Its going on a prostreet Regal and I intend to paint it so I am not looking to spend a fortune

let me check and see if I have one for an 83 it might be awhile before I get back to you I dont have it at my home I have some parts cars at my dads and I can check next time I go there, maybe a week.