please help! i got no spark!

santiagoe82

if there is anyone in the chicagoland area, i need your help! if not please reply to this thread....

here is the deal, i have a 1984 GN. I lost spark! i replaced crank sensor, swapped out modules and coils and the electronic spark control, and i still have no spark! i had to get a used module cause i guess new are hard to come by...any suggestions anyone??? i also have checked fuses, fuel pump comes on and also replaced the plug to the module provided by caspers. PLEASE HELP!!!!

change the computer ,if you double checked everything change the computer c what happens trust me they will go out over night;)

ok guys i checked everything, swapped pcm's and nothing...still no spark, i ran electrical diags and i have power but nothing more.

Question: what would happen if i swapped ignition modules from an '86-'87 and didnt convert the plug on my '84???? just a straight swap module for module...would it burn something???

your cam sensor cap might be bad. i have the same problem, and ive change the crank sensor and got spark but only when i bypass the cam and jump it thru the crank connector.

your cam sensor cap might be bad. i have the same problem, and ive change the crank sensor and got spark but only when i bypass the cam and jump it thru the crank connector.
how do you bypass the cam? please explain ... i have no spark aswell ...

ok guys i checked everything, swapped pcm's and nothing...still no spark, i ran electrical diags and i have power but nothing more.

Question: what would happen if i swapped ignition modules from an '86-'87 and didnt convert the plug on my '84???? just a straight swap module for module...would it burn something???
hey did you end up finding out your problem ? did u find out if you can swap the 87 module with the 84 plug?