Please Check out these T-Link Files

S10xGN

RETIRED!
Sorry for redirecting you to this thread, but the file links are there. I'm still searching for answers as to why I'm randomly killing plugs and O2 sensors! I say randomly because this thing runs great 2 or 3 times, then the next time it belches black smoke and stalls out with dead plugs and O2 sensor. I've been through 3 sets of each in 500 miles so far! :mad:

On the "run" file, it gets kinky stuff around frame 320 or so. When I got back home and went to save the run, it showed "lost connection to ECM", so I'm figuring that's when it happened. Today, I swapped to a new Denso sensor, but haven't been able to run it yet.

TIA!

Hello Ken,

Yes, I had a bad pin (C-16), the main power pin. The ECM has since been replaced. T-Link 4.x seems to lose connection quite often - it may be my old K6x333 or all the different connectors: ALDL -> parallel -> serial -> computer. My old 2.13 runs flawlessly though, and never gives me a problem. Would you consider writing an "import" routine to bring the old 2.13 files into 4.x?

TIA!

Originally posted by S10xGN
Hello Ken,

Yes, I had a bad pin (C-16), the main power pin. The ECM has since been replaced. T-Link 4.x seems to lose connection quite often - it may be my old K6x333 or all the different connectors: ALDL -> parallel -> serial -> computer. My old 2.13 runs flawlessly though, and never gives me a problem. Would you consider writing an "import" routine to bring the old 2.13 files into 4.x?

TIA!

Ummm... File -> Import ... it's been there since v3.0 :)

As far as the cables ... send them in and I'll check 'em out (and probably I can consolidate them with some of the newer hardware). Just include return shipping...