Plastic piece undr rear license plate

tta1401

Just got an e-mail from my brother and he told that this plastic piece or tray or whatever its called on my Buick somehow cracked and now there is a big hole. Told me some gas spilled when filling it up (its in storage) ans some spilt and when he was cleaning it up, it cracked and fell to the floor. Anyways, since I can't see what piece I need, can anyone tell me what part I need to get? I can't stand that car having anything wrong w/ her so as soon as I get home from Korea, I am going to fix it!

TIA,

Those would be your bumper fillers.

GM Part #'s

Bumper Filler LH Rear 20428396
Bumper Filler RH Rear 20428397

They MIGHT be discontinued.

I know Brian Weaver sells the Fiberglass versions of them.

What about the one in the middle? That plastic tray looking piece between the brake lights and below the license plate. Thats the one he broke.

When you get home, kick me an e-mail or PM me here and I'll be glad to send you one for nothing. It may need some paint but it's free. It's the least I can do.

DJ

That would be great but you don't have to! So I am guessing you know what piece I am talking about. I will give you something for it because it wouldn't feel right. I should be home in March. I will PM you.:)