Plaques from the Bates Nut Farm show this year

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Anybody heard or seen hide or hair of their plaques for the Bates Nut Farm show this year?

I take it everybody got theirs but me. Why doesn't that surprise me? What's the story?

Plaques‏
From >gary-l-wells@msn.com<
Sent: Fri 11/28/08 5:08 PM
To: Steve Hurst (Hurstbuick) (hurstbuick@aol.com)

Steve:
Any word on the plaques from the BGNRA Nut Farm show this year?
TIA/R: Gary Wells

So, what's the scandal? I like scandals. Beats boredom. FWIW, that is a copy of an E-mail that I sent to Steve regarding our plaques. It just came out in non-E-mail form. Anybody ever read the list of names of supporting suppliers at the bottom of the opening forum page. The BGNRA is no longer listed there. I am hoping that everything is OK with Steve and the BGNRA, otherwise, we will have to hold a secret vote and elect Lou as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the Turbobuick goodwill tour.

Attn: JOHNDEEREGN:
Ty, doesn't that "48 hours-FBI" joke go back way before your time?

Hey Gary:
What's all the hubbub? I received my plaque a couple months ago :).

No, not really, haven't heard a word...........

Charlie

Charlie:
It seems to me that we have always received our plaques about a month or so before Thanksgiving. I was just checking to see if anybody had gotten theirs yet. How many miles on your GN now, Charlie?

Charlie:
It seems to me that we have always received our plaques about a month or so before Thanksgiving. I was just checking to see if anybody had gotten theirs yet. How many miles on your GN now, Charlie?

I think it just passed the 5800 mile mark:biggrin:.

So, what's the scandal? I like scandals. Beats boredom. FWIW, that is a copy of an E-mail that I sent to Steve regarding our plaques. It just came out in non-E-mail form. Anybody ever read the list of names of supporting suppliers at the bottom of the opening forum page. The BGNRA is no longer listed there. I am hoping that everything is OK with Steve and the BGNRA, otherwise, we will have to hold a secret vote and elect Lou as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the Turbobuick goodwill tour.[/QUOTE/

Gary I hear your frustration but this has happened before.Now as to being a goodwill ambassador Hell I give empty speeches & lectures all the time just Like the anointed one.But never get elected for anything or regarded as a messiah. This administration is guilty of not enforcing affirmative action. No respect !

The only plaque I've seen is the stuff on my teeth and I don't think that's suitable for framing and mounting on the wall.