Places to buy wheels

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363031038.396247.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363031052.209362.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363031065.202300.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363031078.762400.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363031096.134811.jpg

Everything came in a week? WOW!
Yeah I ordered everything from Jegs, and had it 2 days later. It does help having your own shop with lifts, tire machines and balancer. All customer work stops when a personal project begins... lol

Lower the rear of the car about 4". IMO, it sits way too high.

ks
Yeah kinda thinking same thing. I don't think I'll drop it 4" but maybe 2". What's your thoughts on front height? Thinking bout coil overs in the rear. What are you running F&B?

Yeah kinda thinking same thing. I don't think I'll drop it 4" but maybe 2". What's your thoughts on front height? Thinking bout coil overs in the rear. What are you running F&B?

Mine has lowering springs but they were on the car when I bought it. I'd lower the front probably an inch or two but it would depend on how low the rear gets.

ks

Looks nice... I went with the centerlines 285/40/17s... Where is the shop? and what kinda work?

Shop is in Poughkeepsie NY. I sell new enclosed trailers, dump and equipment trailers etc. Also have a repair shop. Do alot of custom exhaust work along with general repairs like every other shop.

The wheels are nice i wanted to buy them and have the center's painted black with the chrome lip or maybe all black ive seen one other buick on this board with them all black and they looked good.

The wheels are nice i wanted to buy them and have the center's painted black with the chrome lip or maybe all black ive seen one other buick on this board with them all black and they looked good.
If you decide to get them, let me know. These are a Jegs wheels and are DIRT CHEAP!!! I could see the inside of the circles black. Going all black would truly look sinister! I have a set of Weld Pro Stars that I just had powder coated black. They will get 28"x10" slicks and be track wheels.