Places to buy wheels

trailinjake

I read thru the 23 page wheel and tire sticky....twice!! I'm looking for a "drag race" style look more than the pro touring.
I've combed thru Jegs and found Torque wheels (1st pic) and the Mag wheels (2nd pic) Opinions??
I've went thru Summit and found repeats of Jegs
Tire Rack had nothing
I'd like to keep 15x6or7 on fronts and 15x8 or 10 on rears
I have rolled lips, no notch, stock height
What other wheel vendors can I check out?
If you have favorites you would like to share, please pass along.
and of course comments on the 2 wheels I did find. I'd like to keep cost around 100-200 per wheel
Thanks for all your input

*well uploading pictures is not working right now...must being having more issues with the site!!

McCormack Racing.

Great prices and selection. I mean GREAT prices. Shipping is FREE.

Customer service, good WHEN you can reach someone......I've never had a bad experience but they can be a little slow.....

Turbo T- I checked out that site. Good stuff and prices like you mentioned. Alot of the wheels Jegs also carries. I think I'll pick my 3 favorites and have s vote. Looks like you are running 15x10s on your T?? What's your BS. Frame notch etc??

15x10, 5.5 inch back space, 1.10 inch notch = about .95 inch.

Best of luck with the combo.

I told you they had good prices...........:D

I'm selling a set of Billet Spec in NJ. 07512 Mike
Which Billet Spec wheels are you selling? I'm close to you and ready to order a set of wheels and tires tomorrow. Which ones, condition, with or without tires, size and BS??? Either send me pics to my email or post them up here. Thanks

These are the wheels I decided to buy. They look real sexy to me. Another TB owner on this sight posted pics on his car and they look great. I also ordered 275-60-15 MT drag radials for the rear and 215-70-15 Mickey T's for the front.

Attachments

• jegs wheel.jpg
    jegs wheel.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 716
Here's a picture of the wheels on a GN... Same size wheels and tires that I bought so the stance should be similar... What do you guys think?

Attachments

• gnwlspic.jpg
    gnwlspic.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 919
I think they look real good.
Thanks They came in today and look even better in person, on the car. Rear 4" back space is perfect with the 275-60-15 tires. About 1/2 between tire and frame and plenty of room to qtr. I'll post up some pics tomorrow

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362704446.182028.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362704465.684940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362704486.200885.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362704507.866218.jpg

Here's a few pics of new wheels and tires. When the weather permits, I'll shoot some outside. I like the tire size and stance. With the rear 4" BS, it really tucks the wheels under the car