Pizza cruies sunday 4-18-10

Harold,wicked,forcefed,kevin what do want me to call you almost forgot knife boy. My car was built with wrenchs and not chop sticks lol.

Wronggggg my Ricer was built with Japaneseee steel which by standards is the best manufactured steel in the world, that is why my stock bottom end can handle well over 800rwhp in stock form and wont drop like your american wrench built Brick at 500RWHP, :D I heard archie tried to tangle a yellow viper and got whooped, and he was the best one running of the bunch. :(

98288d1271693504-pizza-cruies-sunday-4-18-10-100_2377.jpg
:cool:

Im waiting for a response. ;), I take it he is calling around to see if someone will let him borrow a GN to race me with. :biggrin:

Bring it., I'll give you ur race for 100 from a dig then you give me mine which is 60mph roll to 140mph double or nothing. deal? ;)

listen ricer can you even comprehend what a drag race is, unless you can talk irwindale or fontana in to letting fly by the staging area doing 60 mph, it really sucks when your inept about the cars you own or once owned and still both vehicles were and are slow, i guess you better go purchase a top fuel dragster in order to be fast but it wouldn't surprise anyone that you would find a way to make that dragster run ****** like your all your vehicles :biggrin:

listen ricer can you even comprehend what a drag race is, unless you can talk irwindale or fontana in to letting fly by the staging area doing 60 mph, it really sucks when your inept about the cars you own or once owned and still both vehicles were and are slow, i guess you better go purchase a top fuel dragster in order to be fast but it wouldn't surprise anyone that you would find a way to make that dragster run like your all your vehicles :biggrin:

true.

run like your all your vehicles :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
I'm starting to structure my sentences like harold, so this is how it feels to speak like harold and Ricky Ricardo

hey harold here's a new user name you can go by since you no longer own a v6, but still come on this site to hate because you know down inside you still want a t/r......EXCUSIX,......... since you still own a slow six cylinder and make a lot of excuses for it. :tongue:

Continued use of profanity anywhere in the Southwestern Section of this forum is going to cause someone grief.

well finally do we get a proper set of rules to play by? or is 'i get to choose when and where' still how the authorities work around here? As i have mentioned countless times, people only bend rules because they aren't clear and they can. some people in life are lame, but this actually helps if you learn to take advantage of these mistakes and just make and enforce rules equally.

just saying, that I've been saying this for years now and problems don't just go away by themselves

Get a life lol. There where so much cops it seem like they had there own little cruz. I had one cop come up next to me asking me to race him i said no thanks.I thought to myself only meanchicken would do something like this.

I'd race them Vipers and if Po-Po asked me to run...he'd get some boosted chin music too.:D

I'd race them Vipers and if Po-Po asked me to run...he'd get some boosted chin music too.:D
Chicken cause you didn't show up look whats happening here. Everyone is at each others throats. I certainty hope your happy now.

Spend 50K and you too can run a 10.9 :D

Kevin, your first post was funny, now your just being rude.... so shut up stupid !

I didnt know 10.93 at 123mph was slow for a Buick but if you think so then who am I to contradict your opinion ;), just don't tell Spoolmefool his 10.87 is also slow. ;), as far as my Supra being slow, I beg to differ if you like a ride in it just let me know and I will gladly take you for spin so you can form your opinion after you clean your soiled trunks, Like i said before I'll give you the race you want but then you give me my race double or nothing, buicks shine from a dig, where TT 6speed Supras own the highways like a true sports car should, they handle and are fast, the more gas you give it the smoother they get and faster they go, try taking a street buick to over 140mph on the highway and I will be reading about you in the news paper.. :p and No I am not hating on Buicks, I was just very dissapointed how they let the Viper boys get away with intimidation..

I only have one rule for the race:

Both cars should be on pump gas, no alky and no race gas, straigh up 91 of the pump, I'll let you have your race at the track then we can go on an open road which there are plenty off out there in fontana and you give me my 60 to 140 rolling race ;).., now go find someone to let you borrow his or her car to make this happen. :biggrin:
BTW: thanks for the grammar correction, when i get excited i tend to do a lot of run on sentences and develop a tendecy to talk like Ricky Ricardo.. Now where is that damn Lucy? :smile:

Harold,Wicked,Kevin,Knife boy,forcefed

you are out of line by comparing a Buick and a Supra you need to start hanging out with the supra crowd and not the Buick crowd you have done your damage now its time to start hell somewhere else or do i need to translate this for you.

AL:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks, Rafael & family, for hosting one of the biggest & best Pizza connection get-togethers we have probably every had. The pizza was the best pizza that I have ever tasted, anywhere, and the hospitality was the best, too. I had a great time, and it was great to see all of the cars together again. And thanks for the picture takers & posters. Those are excellent pics, BTW. Was really a good time.

Chicken cause you didn't show up look whats happening here. Everyone is at each others throats. I certainty hope your happy now.

Sorry Papa Lou....I'm such a selfish, selfish man.:frown:

But at least I'm happy:biggrin:

Thanks, Rafael & family, for hosting one of the biggest & best Pizza connection get-togethers we have probably every had. The pizza was the best pizza that I have ever tasted, anywhere, and the hospitality was the best, too. I had a great time, and it was great to see all of the cars together again. And thanks for the picture takers & posters. Those are excellent pics, BTW. Was really a good time.

Ya, thanks, Ralph.
Even tho I missed this one...the generosity and courtesy of you and your family never goes without notice.
Hope you saved a few slices for me...I'll pick them up in a week and a half when I'm back home again.:biggrin: