Pittsburgh September Meet

Aeroking

Purple in Sector 2
Sunday September 16th.
11:30am
Quaker Steak and Lube in Cranberry off Rt.19

Post up if you are going, and what you're bringing, and i'll make a attendance list.

Guys, we need to bring this back to Irwin area again. Thought that was the plan since last meet was up your guys way...?

We need it somewhere so ALL of the Pittsburgh guys can attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Station square? I don't know anywhere else that would be middle in the middle of everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Guys, we need to bring this back to Irwin area again. Thought that was the plan since last meet was up your guys way...?

I've gone to just about every meet in the last few years, and in Irwin/Monroeville there are half the cars that were gathered at Cranberry last month. I drive 50miles to Irwin for a 2 GN meet, c'mon out to the North Hills.

I'm good with Station Square. The North Shore is out of the question since there is a Steelers game that day.

Cant make it ANY Sundays. I have a house full of Steeler Nation...sorry

im in guess who fixed there car after 2 months of sitting me!! needed new dual fans motor took a poo!!!! bill didnt forget about ya i still have that MAF it on my car didnt buy on yet buddy drove car once since it been on such a waste of car!!

im in guess who fixed there car after 2 months of sitting me!! needed new dual fans motor took a poo!!!! bill didnt forget about ya i still have that MAF it on my car didnt buy on yet buddy drove car once since it been on such a waste of car!!
NO BIGGIE!

Is this meet going to happen? if not lets pick another day/ place, weather is gettin colder!!!